Obligatory Poll - tonight's game (Vols only)

What is your position on what happens in Atlanta tonight?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Vfl2407

I hate both of these schools and fan bases so much that I will not watch tonight.
But, I’ve been asked by many of you to put up a pole fir us to measure just how much distaste we have for what will happen in downtown Atlanta. Only a few miles from my house. Argh.

Reactions: 2 people
Probably won't watch, maybe I will just because it is college football, but we'll see.

Won't be able to stomach all the pup fans at work on Tuesday if they win. I'm sure it would be different if I lived in Alabama. Geography is literally the only factor in this one

Reactions: 7 people
Won't be able to stomach all the pup fans at work on Tuesday if they win. I'm sure it would be different if I lived in Alabama. Geography is literally the only factor in this one

Same page.
Since I’m exposed to more dawgs on daily basis.
That plus Pruitt makes me hoping , well, you know.

Both teams put on a pretty good show in their last games. I'm just looking forward to watching some decent college football. I could care less who wins.

Reactions: 5 people
I wish I could adequately explain the living hell that it is to be a Vol fan down here right now. The irrational anticipation and bandwagon effect is the worst I've ever seen. This feels like being in the waiting room for a root canal.

Reactions: 11 people
How great would it be if Pruitt ripped off his shirt at then end and had a Tennessee shirt. He could become legendary.

Reactions: 4 people
I want the game to go into overtime 0-0. Then I want it to go on so long they just decide to cancel it and claim UCF as national champs.

Reactions: 17 people
i hate both of these schools and fan bases so much that i will not watch tonight.
But, i’ve been asked by many of you to put up a pole fir us to measure just how much distaste we have for what will happen in downtown atlanta. Only a few miles from my house. Argh.

you need more bran at the home...

I live in west TN and there are thousands of bandwagon Gumps here. Very few uga fans. I STRONGLY dislike uga, but I absolutely HATE alabama. I wish there was a way that could both lose and UCF be declared the National Champs. But, as it is I will pull for alabama to lose.

Reactions: 1 person
I wish I could adequately explain the living hell that it is to be a Vol fan down here right now. The irrational anticipation and bandwagon effect is the worst I've ever seen. This feels like being in the waiting room for a root canal.

Very well put.
I haven’t listened to local Atlanta radio or tv stations since last Monday.
Have flipped off a few people driving with excessive (brand new) UGA flags and bling.
Don’t worry, I only flipped off old people like me who should be in a home and not driving anyway.

Well it was a tough choice. I ended up with the team not named UGA scoring the most points as my vote. There were a couple of reasons, one it prolongs the dogs misery of “off season national championships” which now runs back to 1980. Don’t want that to end! The leg humper fans would be unbearable if they won, they are awful enough as it is now. Although i will say my instinct was to go with the meteor strike, and the pull is still strong If we could keep the impact zone strictly to the size of MB Stadium and no children had been admitted to enter the stadium then let the cosmos attack.

I honestly don't care, but I'm going to be watching. It's the only college football left to watch!!! I fully expect Bama to win, and I don't think it will be close.

Well it was a tough choice. I ended up with the team not named UGA scoring the most points as my vote. There were a couple of reasons, one it prolongs the dogs misery of “off season national championships” which now runs back to 1980. Don’t want that to end!

I considered this as well but my hatred of alabama won out. I do get great pleasure out of reminding uga fans that they've never won a National Championship. Considering they lost their bowl game in 1980 any claims to that title are a joke.

I hate both of these schools and fan bases so much that I will not watch tonight.
But, I’ve been asked by many of you to put up a pole fir us to measure just how much distaste we have for what will happen in downtown Atlanta. Only a few miles from my house. Argh.

Due to your proximity, you better hope Bruce Willis helps you out cuz I'm pulling for the meteor...

nvmf0m.jpg

VN Store

Back