Tino Sunseri joins Pruitt staff from FSU

Geaux_Vols

[twitter]https://twitter.com/coachtsunseri/status/949793806488137728[/twitter]

Offensive / QB QC from FSU. Anybody know anything about him? Seems to have worked closely with FSU QB James Blackman.

Reactions: 2 people
Sal’s kid. Played ball at PITT. Played Canadian leagues for a few years. Worked as quality control with FSU since 2016.

Reactions: 4 people
It does feel like we have hired as many personnel managers as personnel lol.

Will he be QC here or WR coach? :unsure:

Reactions: 1 person
Is it me or does it seem like we have 38 members on staff now?

Personally, I believe that was a lot of Butch's problem.....all these other winning teams have consultants, advisers, analysts, etc, etc, and I am unaware of Butch having any. Hell, hire one hundred members if it helps us win quicker.

Reactions: 13 people
Personally, I believe that was a lot of Butch's problem.....all these other winning teams have consultants, advisers, analysts, etc, etc, and I am unaware of Butch having any. Hell, hire one hundred members if it helps us win quicker.

We had 8 analysts on the “staff” last year.

Maybe the new trend is hiring personnel managers and assistants and fewer coaches. Too many people coaching leads to confusion, frustration and disunity.

It’s one of the things that used to piss Richt off at UGA. They wouldn’t spend the money on it. Very short sided. I wonder if Butch wasn’t allowed to. Not being an apologist but I think many sec programs didn’t realize how Saban was leveraging it.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
It’s one of the things that used to piss Richt off at UGA. They wouldn’t spend the money on it. Very short sided. I wonder it Butch wasn’t allowed to. Not being an apologist but I think many sec programs didn’t realize how Saban was leveraging it.

Me either but I think that you are correct. It's probably why we didn't hire Matt Canada from what I hear.

We woulda been 9/10 wins if Butch woulda hired Canada.

Only if butch let Canada have the reigns of the offense, more likely he would have made him run the Butch offense, and would have hamstrung him the same way Orgeron did at LSU.

VN Store

Back