Butch Jones is a liar!

KKruzVFL

I don't know why he keeps telling the media that we hadn't won 9 games in 15 20 years. We won 10 games in 2007. I cant believe this guy!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180105-081904.jpg
    Screenshot_20180105-081904.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 66
Reactions: 4 people
He just misrepresents the truth and never believed Tennessee was elite enough to warrant the expectations placed on him. Glad he's gone.

Reactions: 25 people
I don't know why he keeps telling the media that we hadn't won 9 games in 15 20 years. We won 10 games in 2007. I cant believe this guy!

He didnt say 9 wins. He said back to back 9 wins and 3 straight bowl wins.

Lol, let it go brah, he isnt here anymore

Reactions: 9 people
And this matters, why again?

I'm with you, why does it matter? His statements are easily debunked in 30 seconds on google. He is the one looking like a fool.

Freak should make a Butch Jones forum and move any and all posts about the guy to that forum so the rest of us can just move on. He isn't even a Vol anymore so why is his thread in the FF forum?

Reactions: 9 people
I'm with you, why does it matter? His statements are easily debunked in 30 seconds on google. He is the one looking like a fool.

Freak should make a Butch Jones forum and move any and all posts about the guy to that forum so the rest of us can just move on. He isn't even a Vol anymore so why is his thread in the FF forum?

I don't believe he lied

Reactions: 7 people
It's not the overall record that matters, it's that fact that he lost so many SEC games every year. Beating the likes of Southern Miss and UMass are expected so is beating SC, Vandy, Mizzou and Kentucky. UT should go at least 5-3 in the SEC and 4-4 in the worst years. In good years they should get to the SEC Title game. If he had made it there in 2016 he's probably still employed.

Reactions: 2 people
I don't believe he lied

I agree. Looking at each statement on it's own, all true.

The first are evident.

The 2017 reference can easily be taken to mean he's never coached a team with so many injuries to key players. Which is undoubtably true.

The OP needs to revaluate his knee jerk jump to calling Jones a liar based solely on the link he provided. Serious loss of e-cred there.

Reactions: 3 people
He didn’t lie, he accomplished something that was never accomplished before:

8 loss season

:eek:lol:

Reactions: 6 people
He also said they were able to do “things” here that hadn’t been done in 20 years. He didn’t exactly specify what things he was referring to.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back