Butch finally coming off the Jumbotron!

giphy.gif

Reactions: 15 people
I bet the flags at the other 13 SEC Schools will be at half mast when that happens.

It's a sign the Sleeping Giant has awakened!

Reactions: 25 people
I laughed out loud at my desk at work when I read her tweet. Don't know if it was that she sounds sincere or the fact she was responding to a handle named "corn from a jar".:)

Reactions: 2 people
I think someone on here was close to taking a paintball gun and doing it himself. I am sure Davenport and Fulmer can find plenty of Volunteers on here to help take that thing down.

Reactions: 1 person
Really pitiful that it’s taken this long

There's one company in the country that has the equipment to do it. You have to book that company well in advance (which they've done). Our number will be up and it's supposed to come down in the next month or so I think.

Edit: Which makes you wonder why someone else hasn't stepped into the fold to eat into their market share...but then, it's a pretty niche business...

There's one company in the country that has the equipment to do it. You have to book that company well in advance (which they've done). Our number will be up and it's supposed to come down in the next month or so I think.

It seems that you know some things. Can you elaborate? What's the company, and what equipment does it take? Must be more than just a standard crane.

she must be so done with football fans at this point lmao

She needs to get her head around the idea that Football is the public persona of UT or as Andy Holt used to say the front porch of the University. Quit worrying about how to find new funding for the diversity department and figure out how to get a functional AD or get another gig; like at Amherst or Vassar somewhere where transgender rights trump beating Bama...JMHO :lolabove::thumbsup:

Reactions: 9 people
It seems that you know some things. Can you elaborate? What's the company, and what equipment does it take? Must be more than just a standard crane.

I don't. It was reported by several folks, including Brian Rice (the dreadful co-host of Ainge's show), who had knowledge of that fact from his time working in the AD.

Edit: Which makes you wonder why someone else hasn't stepped into the fold to eat into their market share...but then, it's a pretty niche business...

Seems like we could have kept them gainfully employed over that past 10 years.

Reactions: 2 people
:pepper::pepper::pepper::pepper::yahoo:
don't you love it when the administration reads VN...they know where to go for "the real"...:)

GO VOLS!

If I'm Pruitt i would want it done asap.No way your bringing kids to campus or visits with that Chumps picture still up there.It's long over due just be glad when it's gone!

I guess it was a pretty optimistic choice for them to have not designed those panels to be more easily changeable.

Hey, maybe what we’ve been dealing with is the Curse of the Jumbotron!

VN Store

Back