Tennessee is now a third tier football program and is going to stay that way thanks t

SpiritOfNeyland

To one thing.

One thing.

Firing Fulmer in 2009. That was it. That put everything else in motion.

We are no longer going to be competitive in football. Pruitt is going to be mediocre for the next 4 years. We will see maybe a 6-6/7-5/7-5/8-4 type of run.

And then....rinse. And repeat.

It's it. I am an alum so I am stuck with the Vols forever, but you moronic redneck idiots completely destroyed our program. We will never be good again.

Thanks.

Reactions: 21 people
I'm not saying that you're stupid, but you don't really... You know what... I'll just sit over here with my popcorn

Reactions: 26 people
To one thing.

One thing.

We are no longer going to be competitive in football. Pruitt is going to be mediocre for the next 4 years. We will see maybe a 6-6/7-5/7-5/8-4 type of run.

It's it. I am an alum so I am stuck with the Vols forever, but you moronic redneck idiots completely destroyed our program. We will never be good again.

Thanks.

Lol. Yeah man, losing to Wyoming and having a losing season wasn't bad or anything.

Reactions: 7 people
L Sept. 1 vs. West Virginia Charlotte, N.C.
W Sept. 8 ETSU Knoxville, Tenn.
W Sept. 15 UTEP Knoxville, Tenn.
L Sept. 22 Florida * Knoxville, Tenn.
L Sept. 29 at Georgia * Athens, Ga.
L Oct. 13 at Auburn * Auburn, Ala.
L Oct. 20 Alabama * Knoxville, Tenn.
L Oct. 27 at South Carolina * Columbia, S.C.
W Nov. 3 Charlotte Knoxville, Tenn.
W Nov. 10 Kentucky * Knoxville, Tenn.
W Nov. 17 Missouri * Knoxville, Tenn.
W Nov. 24 at Vanderbilt *

6-6.

Reactions: 4 people
Some people should have a breathalyzer attached to their computer that they have to pass before they can hit the "submit" button

Reactions: 87 people
Lol. Yeah man, losing to Wyoming and having a losing season wasn't bad or anything.

And now what?!??!?! NOW WHAT???

We just went 4-8.

How about now????

We're a joke.

We just were disgraced on the national scale. We managed to embarrass ourselves AFTER THE DAMNED SEASON WAS OVER.

Just run and hide. You Anti-Fulmer types should just hang up your orange because you're at fault here. Stop outting yourself for being an enemy of the program.

Reactions: 6 people
To one thing.

One thing.

Thanks.

Awe poor baby, you got drunk and watched the games tonight. So sad.

Reactions: 23 people
To one thing.

One thing.

Thanks.
To quote one of your early posts...

Reactions: 2 people
To one thing.

One thing.

Thanks.

Did you forget to hit submit reply on your post from 2009 until just now?

Reactions: 14 people
Sounds more like SpirtofDebbieDowner to me. Chin up, your hero is back in the fold.

Sounds more like SpirtofDebbieDowner to me. Chin up, your hero is back in the fold.

Too late. We missed the train.

We used up our last stand last year.

Our administration is full of idiots who are always a step behind....just not smart people running this ship.

When your biggest booster is in charge of the Cleveland Browns...there is NO WAY we're fixing this mess.

Programs rise and fall.

We are going to become the historical lesson on why you don't fire one of your all-time great coaches prematurely.

And before someone says Richt....the Dawgs are about to get rocked by Bama.

Reactions: 1 person
And now what?!??!?! NOW WHAT???

We just went 4-8.

How about now????

We're a joke.

We just were disgraced on the national scale. We managed to embarrass ourselves AFTER THE DAMNED SEASON WAS OVER.

Just run and hide. You Anti-Fulmer types should just hang up your orange because you're at fault here. Stop outting yourself for being an enemy of the program.
Lol, brah done lost it.

Reactions: 3 people

When you dufusses gonna learn (after a gaddangzillion repetitions)the Wyoming loss was just after he'd been fired and the team basically disentigrated. They quit. No coach that was a dead man walking was going to get them to play with any fire in their belly.
And any "well a coach worth his salt yada yada" is just BS.

VN Store

Back