Vol taunting by Georgia fans.

Vfl2407

I know I live in Atlanta and should expect this.
But, it’s at a new level now.
At a party last night with a lot of Dawgs.
Seems they are all the greatest and most superior fans now.
They expect to crush OU.
They are going on and on about their recruiting that will be number one every year under Kirby the magnificent.
One guy told me he thought it was “funny” that UT thinks they will get somebody as good as Smart from Alabama.
I just smiled while mentally hoping he would die in a fiery car crash.
Any Vol who roots for them tomorrow out of conference pride is crazy, I loathe Georgia. Boomer Sooner!

Reactions: 95 people
They expect to crush OU.
They are going on and on about their recruiting that will be number one every year under Kirby the magnificent.
One guy told me he thought it was “funny” that UT thinks they will get somebody as good as Smart from Alabama.
Any Vol who roots for them tomorrow out of conference pride is crazy, I loathe Georgia. Boomer Sooner!

I'll never understand "conference pride." Anytime a conference cohort wins, it only helps the conference cohort.

Reactions: 27 people
They expect to crush OU.

Oh my goodness. Georgia fans acting like fans of their program. The outrage. How dare they!

Reactions: 23 people
On the one hand, I can't fault them for being on cloud 9.

I'm personally very ecstatic and not shy about it over what Pruitt has been able to accomplish in such short order. I can't wait to see where he has us after a year or two.

On the other hand, I agree with your sentiment that I hate everything UGA. And the word hate doesn't do it justice.

Reactions: 13 people
Oh my goodness. Georgia fans acting like fans of their program. The outrage. How dare they!

I agree with OP, UGA fans thought they were king d!€k during the richt days and they hadnt won crap. Now they are insufferable thinking that they will not lose another game until kirby leaves.

Reactions: 4 people
They expect to crush OU.
I lived in the Atlanta are for 40 years. There is nothing new about them thinking they are the world champions and they will win every game from now til eternity. They are the most obnoxious fan that have ever lived. It seems funny that their last National championship was when Hershel Walker was there and they only won when he was a freshman.

I think they have a very good football team and I will cherish the moment when they are beaten by OU who will be playing with a sick QB. Tennessee is one of two-three teams which most often spoil their fantasy dreams. Auburn and GaTech also often get their goat . As Tech's fight song states " to hell with Georgia".

Reactions: 13 people
I'll never understand "conference pride." Anytime a conference cohort wins, it only helps the conference cohort.

What cracks me up the most is every other region making fun of the SEC chants.

...and then literally as soon as another conference collectively does something decent, they puff their chests out.

Reactions: 2 people
yep, I hear ya...just heehaw with them and drink the free beer and eat their food...keep us posted on any other shenanigans they're proposing...we need an insider...that'll teach'em...:):)

GO VOLS!

Living among the inbred, leg humping, sh!t eatin, mutts...I’ve learned to ignore and love them just the same. (Need I say insert blue font there?)

Reactions: 1 person
It's as if TENNESSEE is now the VANDY of the SEC...

Wait?....WHAT??!!

source.gif

Reactions: 4 people
It's been almost 40 years since they were in the hunt for a NC. All their coeds that were around back in the day are pushing 60. Let them have their fun. I doubt it lasts past tomorrow.

Reactions: 3 people
Go Sooner's if Mayfield is on Oklahoma rolls, Auburn showed how to beat them and OU offense is better if there defense can stop the dawgs half the time OU wins in a rout.

Guessing you're not surrounded by the obnoxious ones. You're a lucky guy/gal

I just get it. They’re fans. It’s no different than the fans of Tennessee shouting from the rooftops that “we’re back” and the SEC better look out! Fans are crazy by definition. I think it’s silly to gripe because fans are fans

Reactions: 8 people
I just get it. They’re fans. It’s no different than the fans of Tennessee shouting from the rooftops that “we’re back” and the SEC better look out! Fans are crazy by definition. I think it’s silly to gripe because fans are fans

You live in Johnson City.
Other than Spurrier loyalists, you are in Big Orange Country.
Vol fans don’t woof at you for wearing orange like dawgs.
Vol fans are mostly polite southern gentlemen and women.
Not all fan bases are alike. They just aren’t.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10 people
Can someone tell me one thing Tennessee fans have done to earn respect from other fanbases?.............Crickets

Reactions: 5 people
You live in Johnson City.
Other than Spurrier loyalists, you are in Big Orange Country.
Vol fans don’t woof at you for wearing orange like dawgs.
Vol fans are mostly polite southern gentlemen and women.
Not all fan bases are alike. They just aren’t.

It would pay you well to actually know about me and not assume what you see below my screen name. And Vol fans are not nearly always mostly polite southern gentlemen and women. Nice biased opinion though. it's almost like you're a nutjob fan too.

Reactions: 8 people
Can someone tell me one thing Tennessee fans have done to earn respect from other fanbases?.............Crickets

Exactly Fade..........and reacting like this cry baby fest is letting them win again.........some childish Vol fans we have here.....

Reactions: 5 people
They expect to crush OU.

A fiery car crash....haha.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back