Where is Venzell Boulware?

Vfl2407

When he left the team last year, did he:
Drop out of school?
Leave Knoxville?
Transfer?

If not, I’d love for CJP to consider bringing him back.

Reactions: 2 people
When he left the team last year, did he:
Drop out of school?
Leave Knoxville?
Transfer?

If not, I’d love for CJP to consider bringing him back.

Someone said they had a class with him and that he did finish the semester.

Don't assume that the issues disappeared with Jones. You had a lot of lockeroom division dating back to the WR who got punched by Maggitt.

Boulware is as good or better than any Juco option. Kid could have done well. He already redshirted so transferring isnt a good option.

Reactions: 2 people
If I'm CJP and staff, I'm spending as much time trying to get this young man back as I am on any new 4 or 5 start kid available on the board. I am HOPING that is the case if not it's a blown opportunity IMO.

Reactions: 3 people
Upset me when he left. How Jack Jones was allowed to get destroyed game after game while VB stood on the sidelines is baffling. Maybe he was in Butch's "doghouse" (errr fell on a helmet etc) from the beginning of the year? Wish we had him back. Would have 1 more yr iirc.

Reactions: 1 person
I see him! He is right there behind the tree on the right side of the road next to the giraffe wearing a denim jacket!

He started the UMass game I believe and wasn’t very good. This board makes him out to be Larry Scott or something. When you quit on the team in mid season, that does it for me.

He started the UMass game I believe and wasn’t very good. This board makes him out to be Larry Scott or something. When you quit on the team in mid season, that does it for me.

Wait...this board makes Boulware out to be our 45 year old former OC???

VN Store

Back