BE Happy....Lets pretend....

Advol

CBJ and his staff are in place.
UT gets a couple of 5's and a recruiting class that once again has a high rating and the Championship Of Life is continuing.

Are you Happier??

XDxcNX8.png

Reactions: 4 people
I don't know why, but seeing anyone (any team) wearing a paper bag on their head just makes me laugh. Such a ridiculous thing... lol

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
I was ready for the change, regardless of recruiting.

Here’s a realization I came to today. If Hoke somehow got this team bowl eligible, CJP would not have been hired here. If we had gone 6-6 and gotten to a bowl, we would be having bowl practices as we speak and based on CJP’s comments, he has a commitment to his former players. No way he would have been able to multi task getting TWO teams ready for their bowl games.

Reactions: 1 person
Let's pretend we'd hired Gruden and half Clemson's class and half UGA's class had signed with us yesterday. Much better fantasy IMO.

Reactions: 2 people
I’d rather not pretend about anything that has to do with Lyle. We’ve been through enough having to deal with him for 5 (real life) years.

CBJ and his staff are in place.
UT gets a couple of 5's and a recruiting class that once again has a high rating and the Championship Of Life is continuing.

Are you Happier??

XDxcNX8.png

The Unknown Comic originated the bag over the head gimmick.

I don't know why, but seeing anyone (any team) wearing a paper bag on their head just makes me laugh. Such a ridiculous thing... lol

Sometimes that bag is needed to get through...um..whatever it is you're getting through with..

for his replacement and add in that the AD had no idea of what the fan base was expecting or would accepts.

for his replacement and add in that the AD had no idea of what the fan base was expecting or would accepts.
That's what you get when you hire the (anyone but a Tennessee guy) in Curry. It was a trend that kept happening until they botched this thing so bad it was about to be someone's neck next. The AD hire was a bad choice to begin with and someone (might be plural) is damn lucky to still have a job up there.

Jones pretended to be a tough guy and a coach for 5 years.

That was enough time in fantasy land for this fan base.

While we’re at it, let’s pretend Mullen bolted after one year at UF and they hired Gene Chizik as his replacement. And a happy new year.

If TN had finished with a losing record I think the recruiting class would have taken a serious hit regardless of whether Jones stayed or not, because the writing would be on the wall that he was a lame duck, I guess. I don't think Mays would have come here under that scenario.

You folks who aren’t optimistic now ... I don’t know what to do for you.

Negas gonna be Negas.

That's what you get when you hire the (anyone but a Tennessee guy) in Curry. It was a trend that kept happening until they botched this thing so bad it was about to be someone's neck next. The AD hire was a bad choice to begin with and someone (might be plural) is damn lucky to still have a job up there.

He is a UT grad.. but carry on

Not a Currie* fan, but he's alumni.

Well Butch was a pretend coach with a make believe offense so I guess it’s ok to play this fantasy game

Butch always managed to add a couple highly rated players that he would run off within a year. Helped recruiting rankings but sure didn’t help us win football games (or get top 10 in the rankings that really matter)

VN Store

Back