Well Well Well.....!!!

Chilmonty

Obviously, ESPN HATES US!
Looks like "Struggling" Coach Pruitt and Co. are landing 4*s left and Right!?!! :rock::rock:

Mike Griffith and other Negavols Hardest Hit!! :blink::blink:

May have to break out the Good stuff Tonight!!! :)

picture.php

And yes I know he still has to coach them up! :ermm:

Last edited:
Reactions: 48 people
Looks like "Struggling" Coach Pruitt and Co. are landing 4*s left and Right!?!! :rock::rock:

Mike Griffith and other Negavols Hardest Hit!! :blink::blink:

And yes I know he still has to coach them up! :ermm:

Griffith's an outsider journalist, he's not a football player or coach...ignore him 99% of the time...lotta VFL players think he's a punk weasel...but what do they know...hummm?

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20171001/02f7006e2bf95fbe287697d107d68565.png

Reactions: 4 people
Griffith is a moron. His commentary is patently false, more often than not.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Does anyone else not like Woodford Reserve or am I the only one?

In that price range I prefer Angel's Envy. If I am feeling like the good stuff I head over to Jefferson Ocean. That stuff is aged on a ship so the motion of the ocean gets it just right.

Reactions: 4 people
Griffith is a moron. His commentary is patently false more often than not.

Griffith's timing on that article makes you question his common sense. Why print that article the day before early signing day and risk looking stupid? Wait 24 hours and see how Pruitt did today, then you can publish the article if today went badly for UT, but if it went well, as it has done so far, you can throw your article in the trash. If he was under the gun to get an article out yesterday then he should have written about kittens. But instead he made himself look silly yet again.

Reactions: 5 people
In that price range I prefer Angel's Envy. If I am feeling like the good stuff I head over to Jefferson Ocean. That stuff is aged on a ship so the motion of the ocean gets it just right.

Never had it! I'm a scotch guy so if I'm feeling like spending some moneys I'll get me a 16 year Macallan. My favorite personally.

Single Barrel all day long, not even close.

Does anyone else not like Woodford Reserve or am I the only one?

Solid drink as is Angel’s Envy. I’ll stick with the Gentleman Jack as my top shelf though. That and a Cohiba of the Habanos variety is on my list every Saturday. Win or lose.
Like what I’m seeing on the early Vols signees.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back