Welcome teammates!

I wonder if his height keeps him from being a unanimous 4 Star. This kid is a great addition.

But only a 3 star on 247....

But he is a 5 star on T.P. TOP 213.:)Got both of them huge pick up and this helps get our foot in the door in Memphis, got a offer 2 days after JP was hired and turned down Chip Kelley down at his home then went straight to Knoxville and said this is home pretty good deal this late in the game.:td:

I told you all that today was going to be a good day. Should be in Top 25 by the end of this recruiting period.
OH and just wait.....there is about to be some awesome signee's.

I told you all that today was going to be a good day. Should be in Top 25 by the end of this recruiting period.
OH and just wait.....there is about to be some awesome signee's.

Major BOOM!!

Kid is perfect size for pro style offense. Don't get hung up on "star ratings" way too many 5 stars turn out to be bust. Pruitt knows how to evaluate talent and man he is assembling a dominating physical team, Tennessee will be Feared once again. Go VOLS!!

Kid has great wheels and mobility, watch his tape, impressive!

Reactions: 2 people
Would love to see Jordan Allen from San Francisco sign in the next 3 days. He visited this past weekend and liked the visit. GBO !!!!!!

VN Store

Back