Pruitt goes where the money is....

Dougie_D

2013) -DC at FSU he made 500k (won a NC)

2014-2015) DC at Georgia he made 850k annually (also became FA per say after Mark Richt left to Miami)

2016 -2017) DC at Bama he made 1 million annually

2018 ) HC at Tennessee --- 3.8 million annually

I'm guessing that he'll want extensions every year. Not saying that's a bad thing, but I hope he earns it.

Well you can't blame him for the money he makes nor how he makes it. There's a lot of people whose is goal to provide more for themselves and their families?

Reactions: 31 people
Not to offend but I don't understand the premise here. If you are good at your job, you get promoted up the chain. As you climb the chain you make more money. Do you think Majors make the same money as Privates?

Reactions: 7 people
Not to offend but I don't understand the premise here. If you are good at your job, you get promoted up the chain. As you climb the chain you make more money. Do you think Majors make the same money as Privates?

Yep, but this basic concept is lost on a kid living in his mommies basement.

Reactions: 17 people
Which coach was it that donated all of his salary to charity? :question:

Reactions: 1 person

2014-2015) DC at Georgia he made 850k annually (also became FA per say after Mark Richt left to Miami)

I'm guessing that he'll want extensions every year. Not saying that's a bad thing, but I hope he earns it.

Yeah, cause nobody else ever tries to succeed, move up and make more money....that’s just a bad thing to do, the wrong to do. You’d certainly never lower yourself so low as to do such a thing, right? How dare he.....

Btw, you’re definitely saying “it’s a bad thing”

Pruitt goes where the money is....

Weren't we paying more than that the last 5 yrs, to go 0-8 in yr 5/2017 after just having won a a life championship in yr 4/2016?

That's a lot of NC-xperience in PrUiTt.

Let's hope he can bring us into proximity of NC-competition again (and keep the CoL's going).

Reactions: 2 people
Looks like he goes were the teams play at the highest levels or at least are progressing that direction. JP, come on down! Tennessee, were the price is right!

My bills tells me I've got to keep working. While I'm their I might as well give all. It could work to my advantage. Move up, get more responsibility get more money. Do a good job and they might pay you more for the same job.

We should have set Pruitt up on commission. 1/4 mil each for the 1st 8 wins. 1/2 mil for the next 4 then a cool mil each for the rest. 1 mil bonus for SEC Championship and a 2 mil bonus for a NC.

15-0 nets 10 mil, only 8 or less no more than 2 mil. For coaches that's Dollars for the rest of us that Dimes and our job is not as fun.

For those that cut your own checks. Go Vols!

Pretty much how everybody does it isn't it? Not just Pruitt, and not just coaching. People want to earn the most they can.

Reactions: 2 people
I hope my next job is a promotion with increased responsibility. Oh, I'd also like a pay cut please

Reactions: 5 people
Looks like he goes were the teams play at the highest levels or at least are progressing that direction. JP, come on down! Tennessee, we are the next contestant on the price is right!

Fyp

I want to win the car by the golf game from the closest distance , then hit the $ for $1,000, then again for $10,000. Win both Showcase Showdowns because I came within a $100 in my last bid. Which reminds me I want an exact bid on a Trip to Hawaii.

15-0 works for me.

VN Store

Back