Any WR Coach Speculation?

BigTXVolFan

Haven’t seen much about who is in contention for this position on CJP staff.

Also when might additional staff hires happen? First of year or within week after early signing period dust settles?

Reactions: 5 people
aKOgcH.gif

Search over

Reactions: 7 people
Haven’t seen much about who is in contention for this position on CJP staff.

Also when might additional staff hires happen? First of year or within week after early signing period dust settles?

I would say our next WRs coach, will still be coaching in a bowl game. Have to wait until after his team is done playing for the year.

Reactions: 1 person
Lawrence Dawsey would be a nice addition but I seriously doubt he will leave his alma mater and Taggart will probably try to convince him to stay.

I’m still assuming and hoping it’s going to be Bryan McClendon from USCe. Heck of a recruiter and solid coach.

I also would really like Chris Beaty he’s a heck of a WR coach and pretty good recruiter these are my top 2. But I find the guy from FSU Interesting

Reactions: 1 person
I want Al Wilson. Don't know if they could run routes or catch the ball..........BUTT I would love their attitude....:eek:lol:

Speaking of Dallas as a location for a receiver coach, the man I want from there is Jason Whitten. (spelling ?). I think I heard he was retiring at the end of this season. If true, we need to jump on him, class act from way back and knows receiving and the blocking required by receivers. Not to mention I think he would make a great recruiter.

VN Store

Back