If you ran into Butch Jones..........

LargeOrange1

on the street.....what would you say to him? What I would say to him would get me suspended from VN so I will open it up to my Vol Brethren........let 'er rip! :hi:

(fill in the blank)

Reactions: 2 people
You wouldn't say a word.

For two reasons. 1. You aren't as tough and witty in real life as you are on here. 2. Deep down you know being bad at your job isn't a legit reason to be harassed and assaulted on the street.

Reactions: 125 people
You wouldn't say a word.

For two reasons. 1. You aren't as tough and witty in real life as you are on here. 2. Deep down you know being bad at your job isn't a legit reason to be harassed and assaulted on the street.[/QUOTE
Good answer. Personally I would wish him well in his next endeavor. That's what real men do.

Reactions: 68 people
I would say I bet your replacement doesn't have as good a record as you five years from now. Fulmer botched the hire. You bring in the top coaches in the business and he brings in novices. Time will tell. Those top ten recruiting classes are now down to #45.

I would say I bet your replacement doesn't have as good a record as you five years from now. Fulmer botched the hire. You bring in the top coaches in the business and he brings in novices. Time will tell. Those top ten recruiting classes are now down to #45.

So you would kiss his azz LOL

Reactions: 18 people
I would say thank you for your service. You can't blame the man for taking the job. I feel like he worked hard the time he was here, and did the best he could. It just didn't work out. Time to move on.

Reactions: 75 people
on the street.....what would you say to him? What I would say to him would get me suspended from VN so I will open it up to my Vol Brethren........let 'er rip! :hi:

(fill in the blank)

Let it go. You probably stalked every girl that dumped you huh?

Reactions: 12 people

(fill in the blank)

I don't understand why some just can't move on. He was fired from his job, we've hired a new coach, it's time to move on. Why do you feel the need to verbally assault him on the street?

Reactions: 15 people
I would ask him if he knew people started really idiotic threads about him on Volnation.

And then I would thank him and wish him well.

Reactions: 8 people

How about, “thanks for making it a ridiculously difficult rebuild for your successor....the roster is poor, the culture is awful, the morale is crushed and the team is a MASH unit and lacking any mental toughness whatsoever. You’re the only coach in school history to ever lead his team to 8 losses and you suck buddy. Enjoy your $8mm buyout for running our football program into the ditch. Congrats and Merry Christmas. Oh, and by the way, anybody ever tell you you’re a dead ringer for Sgt Vince Carter?”

If I could work up the nerve i would ask him why he went with a pocket qb and pocket qb scheme. The pass game struggled with a running qb, now you go to a pocket qb, the defense no longer has to spy ( they can now use that man to take away another receiver ), the DL no longer has to play contain ( now they can come after you ), and it hurts your run game by taking away the running qb. Why coach? Why?

(fill in the blank)

You shouldn't say any dayum thing if you can't say something nice. The man dragged us out of perpetual losing seasons into three bowl victories. And for just a time, gave us a glimpse of what we could be again someday. Thank him for that at least. Being a vile spiteful person only Trumpizes you and justifies the claims of many that Vols fans are a miserable, ungrateful and mean-spirited bunch of dumb hicks. I swear some of you so-called fans have the lifelong goal of making the rest of us look like the worst of the stereotypes outsiders have about us.

Reactions: 26 people
I don't understand why some just can't move on. He was fired from his job, we've hired a new coach, it's time to move on. Why do you feel the need to verbally assault him on the street?

Yes you have to be a very very resilient individual and have mouth discipline. Walk away.

(fill in the blank)

I’d tell him thanks for bringing us back to relevance as we were talked about competing for championships for the majority of his tenure. I’d also thank him for helping our student athletes achieve their highest graduation and acedemic achievement as a whole in forever while recruiting very well!

I’d wish him well in his futrure endeavors and tell him go vols!

Reactions: 6 people
I’d ask him a few questions:

1. Why no thank you note to Vol Nation like a lot of your staff? Mike freaking Canales even gave us a thank you.

2. Why didn’t you run the ball on the one yard line vs Florida this year?

3. Why didn’t you go for two vs Florida in 2015?

4. Why’d you bully Antone Davis and Daniel Helm?

5. Why has there been literally no development of any player while you coached here?

6. Why didn’t you use Alvin Kamara?

7. Did Shy Tuttle fall on his helmet? Tell me that with a straight face, coach.

8. Why’d you try to intimidate local radio show hosts like VFL Jayson Swain?

You shouldn't say any dayum thing if you can't say something nice. The man dragged us out of perpetual losing seasons into three bowl victories. And for just a time, gave us a glimpse of what we could be again someday. Thank him for that at least. Being a vile spiteful person only Trumpizes you and justifies the claims of many that Vols fans are a miserable, ungrateful and mean-spirited bunch of dumb hicks. I swear some of you so-called fans have the lifelong goal of making the rest of us look like the worst of the stereotypes outsiders have about us.

Great answer.

VN Store

Back