A breakdown of a healthier team that Pruitt wants on the offseason!

And this gives us a clue on what Pruitt may have planned. I know the players has got to be excited about this.

And this gives us a clue on what Pruitt may have planned. I know the players has got to be excited about this.
Clue about what? Not seeing the point here. It's a fluff article rehashing our injury situation with a generic quote from Pruitt.

Reactions: 4 people
There will be NO MORE Disgusting Fat Bodies on this Team!!!

DO YOU GET ME???

picture.php

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people
Clue about what? Not seeing the point here. It's a fluff article rehashing our injury situation with a generic quote from Pruitt.

There is nothing wrong with fluff articles. I'm of the opinion more are needed to put out the flames of our debacle of a coaching search.

The more positive "news" about this staff the better.

I'm not really a believer in them yet but hope they convince me early on. All the positive articles I can read the more mill buy in.

I have zero idea if this staff can win big but being a Vol fan I pray they can.

Reactions: 1 person
I know some has been asking about what he wants to do about injuries. Who is he going to hire for the S&P position? We just don’t know? :hi:

I am reminded of a story I read in Sports Illustrated after FSU lost to Tennessee for the national championship in '98. Bobby Bowden noticed how much better shape the Tennessee players were in the second half and commented how he would never let a team beat him again due to conditioning. The national champion '99 Seminoles were a testament to that. I hope we have the best conditioned troops in the SEC!

Reactions: 5 people
Not exactly breaking news.

No it's not...agree...but the previous coach just passed over the situation and did nothing to fix it...had no clue.

Hired Rock, but that did not fix it...

Pruitt has pulled the head in the sand mentality that seems to have run rabid for the past decade.

IOW, Identify the Problem(s) get out in the open and fix them versus under the rug or head in the sand approach...

Reactions: 2 people
Butch Jones can blame injuries just as much as his own stubbornness in why he underachieved here. I've never seen a team decimated by injuries like Tennessee has been the last 2 years. All that crap about accountability that Jones regurgitated like a robot didn't seem to inspire his players when it came to weight room work ethic. I'll give Gullickson a pass because he wasn't even here a full year. This mess is all on Jones.

It’s a message board.
If fluff and otherwise funny stuff weren’t allowed then there’s no need for VN.
Calm down Nancy.

Butch Jones can blame injuries just as much as his own stubbornness in why he underachieved here. I've never seen a team decimated by injuries like Tennessee has been the last 2 years. All that crap about accountability that Jones regurgitated like a robot didn't seem to inspire his players when it came to weight room work ethic. I'll give Gullickson a pass because he wasn't even here a full year. This mess is all on Jones.

Why kill yourself for someone that doesent believe in product he’s peddling?

Reactions: 2 people
I am reminded of a story I read in Sports Illustrated after FSU lost to Tennessee for the national championship in '98. Bobby Bowden noticed how much better shape the Tennessee players were in the second half and commented how he would never let a team beat him again due to conditioning. The national champion '99 Seminoles were a testament to that. I hope we have the best conditioned troops in the SEC!

Rock said it would take two years, but FSU did it in one. I don't buy the two year thing, personally. Heck, I was young once and I remember being able to put on muscle and improve my conditioning rather quickly. And I was by no means a college level athlete. Now, if the gym is competing with girls, beer, and video games, yeah it might never happen.

VN Store

Back