3333 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on We have to hire a new AD tomorrow. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

View Poll Results: Which of these these attributes are the most important, if you had to choose one?
Is a VFL 98 33.91%
Is an ex-football coach 39 13.49%
Has already been a successful AD 108 37.37%
Is already working in the UT Athletics Department 44 15.22%
Voters: 289. You may not vote on this poll

Old 12-14-2017, 08:08 PM   #1
i2amavol

We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow
If we had to hire a new AD tomorrow

Tennessee 101: Athletic Directors - University of Tennessee Athletics

According to the video at the above link, all UT Athletic Directors were either UT or SEC coaches before becoming AD, up until Mike Hamilton. Someone correct me if I am wrong.

This poll is not intended to be for or against our current AD. Someday, we will be in the market again.

Last edited by i2amavol; 12-14-2017 at 09:51 PM..
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:09 PM   #2
CardiacKid

We have to hire a new AD tomorrow
We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow
Umm..... wut?
VN Likes: 8
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:11 PM   #3
CountVolcula
Eternal Vol

We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow
We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow
Opioid epidemic has struck Volnation
VN Likes: 71
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:12 PM   #4
howie87

We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow
We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow
[/IMG]
VN Likes: 57
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:12 PM   #5
RDU VOL#14
Dilly Dilly

What in the world?
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:12 PM   #6
xfactorutk

Where you been bud?
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:13 PM   #7
hexnut

It darn sure has. It gets weirder by the hour.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:13 PM   #8
Godfatha

Did we fire Fulmer lol
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:13 PM   #9
boomvol

We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow We have to hire a new AD tomorrow
I is confuse
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:15 PM   #10
i2amavol

Quote:
Originally Posted by boomvol View Post
I is confuse
Well, me too. This is the first time I have attempted to post a poll... Give me a break.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:16 PM   #11
508mikey

VN Likes: 27
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:16 PM   #12
CountVolcula
Eternal Vol

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2amavol View Post
Well, me too. This is the first time I have attempted to post a poll... Give me a break.
Damn it man

That's not why

We have an AD. His name rhymes with Fulmer
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:17 PM   #13
hexnut

Turn your computer off, now step away from it. Go lie down for awhile.
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:17 PM   #14
NorthDallas40
Displaced Hillbilly

Quote:
Originally Posted by i2amavol View Post
I don’t think the poll is the issue. Btw I chose “ is already in Dept”. You know, like Coach Fulmer?
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-14-2017, 08:17 PM   #15
508mikey

Reply With Quote TOP