Every Single Trick

trampas2bad

Doink!
The new coach looked the five-star in the eyes and said, “I apprenticed eight years under the master coach who has won five national championships since the turn of the century and I learned every single trick. And because my new house can accommodate 105,000, I’m the man that wants to bring on that same kind of show. The player well there needs a little refilling, so I’m offering you a ground floor opportunity, that the very minute you earn it, you’ll play quick and you’ll play often. None of that sitting on the sidelines waiting for the beef in front of you to play through for a couple years.”
I don’t know if our coach is saying this. But he should.

Reactions: 3 people
The new coach looked the five-star in the eyes and said, “I apprenticed eight years under the master coach who has won five national championships since the turn of the century and I learned every single trick. And because my new house can accommodate 105,000, I’m the man that wants to bring on that same kind of show. The player well there needs a little refilling, so I’m offering you a ground floor opportunity, that the very minute you earn it, you’ll play quick and you’ll play often. None of that sitting on the sidelines waiting for the beef in front of you to play through for a couple years.”

I dont want to buy a timeshare

Reactions: 18 people

this is BRILLIANT...

have you applied for "Recruiting Coordinator"?

tenor.gif

Reactions: 13 people
The coach looked the five-star in the eyes and said, “I apprenticed 7 years under the master coach who has won five national championships since the turn of the century and I learned every single trick. My dad was an accomplished coach in the southeast.

Of course, we are talking about Derek Dooley....

Reactions: 3 people
This forum is so dead right now that I actually read every word on this post and was glad to have something to read.😉

Reactions: 2 people

I wonder if Dooley said that

Is this Tony Robbins?

Reactions: 1 person
Dude thinks Jimmy Garoppolo is better than Brady since Garoppolo has higher Super Bowl win percentage and is undefeated as starting QB.

is this like the Propst thread? then tricks, large house, and beef make a lot more sense

Now is not the time for tricks.

Solid game plans that aren't so conservative they are predictable would be a start.

Not to hijack but has anyone else noticed Bama has no 5 star recruits this year and is #11 and falling on Rivals? I think losing Smart and Pruitt is hurting Saban's recruiting. They usually are #1 or #2 in the nation.

Not to hijack but has anyone else noticed Bama has no 5 star recruits this year and is #11 and falling on Rivals? I think losing Smart and Pruitt is hurting Saban's recruiting. They usually are #1 or #2 in the nation.
They'll be no.1 in recruiting again when it's all said and done. If they win the next 2,they can cherry pick between 5*.

I heard someone talking about this on Bill King's radio show and they said that Bama has a limited number of scholarships, maybe 18? There is also a narrative going around that this is an overall down year for elite talent coming out of HS.

VN Store

Back