Any chance Boulware returns? SIAP

His stated intentions were to transfer.

Don't be surprised to see him end up at Ohio State.

An article from January 23, 2015:

FAIRBURN, Ga. – Venzell Boulware thought his recruitment was over when he committed to Tennessee in August.

Then he checked his Twitter inbox. There was a message from Ohio State's Urban Meyer waiting.

"He said, 'You're still going to be a Buckeye.' He never stopped recruiting me, " Boulware told cleveland.com during an in-person interview this week. "It was pretty special because that's Urban Meyer, one of the legendary coaches."

Ohio State's Urban Meyer to Venzell Boulware the day of his Tennessee pledge: 'You're still going to be a Buckeye' | cleveland.com

Once committed and enrolled to a school, for another coach to keep recruiting said player,isnt that tampering?

Reactions: 5 people
Once committed and enrolled to a school, for another coach to keep recruiting said player,isnt that tampering?

From NCAA:
13.1.1.3.3 Student-Athlete Withdrawn From Four-Year College. A member institution may contact a student-athlete who has withdrawn officially from a four-year collegiate institution without obtaining permission from the first institution only if at least one academic year has elapsed since the withdrawal.

The key will be whether OSU had permission from UT to contact the player as it has been less than one year since he left.

Reactions: 5 people
Here's the problem.
VB had already redshirted.
If he transfers he has to sit out and will have one year of eligibility.

If he comes back to UT, he has two.
Things must have been really bad.
I hope this staff has reached out to him.

Reactions: 11 people
Hard to imagine that a man who turned Aaron Hernandez and the Pouncey twins loose on streets of Gainesville would be lacking in moral fiber, but alas it's true.

Laughing at "Pouncy Twins".

I know who they are but it just sounds like they should be serving wings at a Hooters.

VN Store

Back