Got Austin Thomas, Now get Tommy Moffitt

salsahound

Native of Springfield, TN and has a great 14 year resume' at LSU as Strength and Conditioning coach. Former employee (I think).

Reactions: 1 person
Those of you may know Moffitt was here with Stuckey and is former Vol Billy Beron's brother in law. Would love for Moffitt to move back to Tennessee!

He's been at LSU for 17 years and has 2 sons in school there, both on sports teams there, baseball and football. Would be nice, but doubt he wants to leave. He did coach at UT as assistant S&C under Fulmer during the NC year.

Well? Open the checkbook some more. Let's see if Phil really can get things to come together.

Reactions: 2 people
Hubbs said on the radio this morning that he believes whoever they are targeting for the S&C spot is currently employed on a team that is in a bowl game and a hire won't be made until after the bowl games. Wouldn't surprise me to see that it is indeed Moffitt.

Reactions: 5 people
Tommy's in laws are famous in that area for HS Football coaching.
He seems very happy there.
That would be a great pull but don't see it. He's my homeboy from Spgfd. We played HS football together.
He's a good dude. Happy for him.

Last edited:
Native of Springfield, TN and has a great 14 year resume' at LSU as Strength and Conditioning coach. Former employee (I think).

Only one i would prefer over this is Tom Myslinski. Guy is an elite S&C at his prime.

I will say that Pruitt getting Thomas shows an awareness to target and bring in the best that is impressive.

When Pruitt went to GA he hired the strength coach right?
I would bet he hires that dude.

Looks like who I was thinking followed Richt to the U. Was the assistant strength coach. I would say it’s that guy.

Last edited:
I want Scott Cochran from Bama. Just to see the pure and utter devastation in the eyes of my pathetic bammer coworkers. And yes, it would kill them.

Reactions: 2 people
I want Scott Cochran from Bama. Just to see the pure and utter devastation in the eyes of my pathetic bammer coworkers. And yes, it would kill them.
....I hate bama..... that said, I love scott cochran. He is hilarious.

VN Store

Back