Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

volsportsfan

knowledge puffeth up
All those for, Bama, Learning on the Job Pruitt, beware. You are not welcome here, lol. I kid, I know he is a Bama fan, but I believe him when he says his name is on the program and that he is all in here at UT. Anyway, don't be surprised at the comments you see, and don't be mad because we disagree with your rosey outlook on the new coach. Let's get this cold bucket of water prepared to be poured on all you sunshine CJP pumpers out there ( and there seems to be a ton of you ).

CJP will not be here at UT 4 years from now. The most likely thing that will happen, the losses will mount, and he gone. My psychic powers suggest that in year 3 the name "CJBP" will be how CJP is labeled.

If by small chance, the inexperienced, CJP wins here at UT, there is a good chance he will leave for Bama.

I hope for the best, but I can not neglect my rational ( and psychic :) ) powers, and join up with you pumpers. Rationally think about this hire. After you meditate on it, weigh out the evidence for and against him here at UT, and if you will be an honest judge, I think you will see that this most likely will not end well. Once again, most likely, his inexperience will cost him. Too many mistakes, too many errors in teaching all 3 phases of the game, will cost him. The more experienced coaches will leave him scratching his head and swimming in a pool of despair.

Go Vols

Last edited:
Is this the beginning of the new Gruden Thread?

I honestly don't know what to make of all the gruden talk. How can there be sooo much chatter around this man when our job opens up? Then again, this fan base is very passionate. I could see us twisting and turning things into something they are not.

That's funny...after I meditated on it, weighed the evidence of the staff he's assembling and championship level experience he has...i'm a lot more optimistic.

Reactions: 23 people
All those for, Bama, Learning on the Job Pruitt, beware. You are not welcome here, lol. I kid, I know he is a Bama fan, but I believe him when he says his name is on the program and that he is all in here at UT. Anyway, don't be surprised at the comments you see, and don't be mad because we disagree with your rosey outlook on the new coach. Let's get this cold bucket of water prepared to be poured on all you sunshine CJP pumpers out there ( and there seems to be a ton of you ).

CJP will not be here at UT 4 years from now. The most likely thing that will happen, the losses will mount, and he gone. My psychic powers suggest that in year 3 the name "CJBP" will be how CJP is labeled.

If by small chance, the inexperienced, CJP wins here at UT, there is a good chance he will leave for Bama.

I hope for the best, but I can not neglect my rational ( and psychic :) ) powers, and join up with you pumpers. Rationally think about this hire. After you meditate on it, weigh out the evidence for and against him here at UT, and if you will be an honest judge, I think you will see that this most likely will not end well. Once again, most likely, his inexperience will cost him. Too many mistakes, too many errors in teaching all 3 phases of the game, will cost him. The more experienced coaches will leave him scratching his head and swimming in a pool of despair.

Go Vols

Thank you so much Jim Haslam for your insightful comments. We sincerely appreciate what you did for our football program over the last fifteen years. Where would we be without you? One only knows.

By the way, I guess you felt the same way about Dickey (Florida boy), Cutcliffe (Alabama boy), Battle (Alabama boy), and Dooley (Virginia boy). Love your logic, let's go ahead and try to destroy a program further by not giving a coach a chance.

Thank you so much Jim Haslam for your insightful comments. We sincerely appreciate what you did for our football program over the last fifteen years. Where would we be without you? One only knows.

By the way, I guess you felt the same way about Dickey (Florida boy), Cutcliffe (Alabama boy), Battle (Alabama boy), and Dooley (Virginia boy). Love your logic, let's go ahead and try to destroy a program further by not giving a coach a chance.

Oh, we'll definitely give him a chance. Honestly, I'm excited to see what he brings to the table. For some reason, all new head coaching hires seem to bring a measure of excitement.

But, rationally, and if I'm betting my life savings, I'm betting CJP will not make it here.

This kind of attitude develops when your mother doesn’t love you enough as a child. Here’s to incessant validation and attention needs. Cheers bro!

Reactions: 7 people
Because there are 40 other Pruitt threads to post your opinion in.

Just like most that start threads, I didn't want by opinion to be swallowed up in a sea of others.

I think I remember you. You are one of the very few on here that actually understand the game of football to a degree. We had a conversation about a game at the beginning of the year and I was surprised to see someone that kinda gets it. Did you play or coach?

Volsportsfan now that we have seen your opinion take it and go the he** away. Memphis has a good team and plenty of empty seats they will be glad to have you.

Reactions: 3 people
I support the right to nega. But if you are going to nega you have to do it with facts not premonitions or psychic powers.

For example, Pruitt and staff seem to lack experience... A valid factual point.

Reactions: 1 person
Volsportsfan now that we have seen your opinion take it and go the he** away. Memphis has a good team and plenty of empty seats they will be glad to have you.

Ah come on now, you can't be born and raised 30 mins from neyland stadium, work on the property where Rocky Top was penned, and root for Memphis! Hahaha

All the "evidence" points to him being a solid coach. It was only a matter of time before another team picked this guy up and give him a shot.
He is assembling a solid coaching staff in a short period of time and see no reason why he will fail.
Its not like the guy doesnt have any experience in the SEC or has no clue how to coach

Reactions: 5 people
I support the right to nega. But if you are going to nega you have to do it with facts not premonitions or psychic powers.

For example, Pruitt and staff seem to lack experience... A valid factual point.

I'm joking about the psychic powers hahaha. I gotta have a sense of humor with this thread. I know whats coming :)

Reactions: 1 person
Ah come on now, you can't be born and raised 30 mins from neyland stadium, work on the property where Rocky Top was penned, and root for Memphis! Hahaha

I just hate to see you so miserable and have to suffer the 3 terrible yrs that you are predicting. Just trying to help

Who would you rather have?

When the cards are on the table you can't be absolutely sure any of the coaches they interviewed would make it.

So why not wait and see go to a few games and have some fun..

Go Vols

Your right. We should have gave the job to one of the great, national championship winning, hard charging, already head coaches that were beating down the coaching doors here at Tennessee.........wait never mind. See what I did there?

The best thing you can do is hope and prey he can dig this program outta the dumpster like the rest of us. On him being from Bama, it’s just a childish stance on things because very few alumni go back to their school and coach. And if Bama drags him back in a few years I’m okay with that because that means he’s winning games and turned our program around.

Eat a few teddy grahams, drink from your sippy cup, put your binky in, wipe the tears from your eyes, and hope for the best on this roller coaster.
BTW you were never getting Gruden. Let it go.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back