3365 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Page 13. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 12-15-2017, 12:53 PM   #181
volsportsfan
knowledge puffeth up
 
volsportsfan's Avatar

Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Join Date: Dec 2010
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Location: Gatlinburg, TN
Posts: 933
Likes: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakez4ut View Post
or Fulmer, or Cutcliffe, or Richt, or Fisher or Mullen or Strong or Malzahn

i think the biggest reason the coordinator deal is used against Pruitt is that while he's done the DC thing for, what, 5 years total? he's done it at 3 schools, so you don't identify him like you did some of those other coordinators that were at their position at one place for a fairly lengthy tenure, being recognized as a key cog in that programs success.

but there's no real denying that at every stop Pruitt's been, he's recruited and coached at an elite level.....and until proven otherwise, that's what he is. he's in a perfect situation because of the circumstances, so he's going to get a pretty good honeymoon, and not a ton of pressure to win any kind of championship, immediately.

he's been on the job for 8 days. hardly enough time to call it.....one way or the other.

i think we'll be able to tell fairly quickly, and get him two recruiting cycles and you'll really be able to tell.
You guys naming these few that won championships first time around, do you really want me to unload on you 100 ( at the least, because there are many more ) names of those who failed the first time around? Really???
volsportsfan is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 02:49 PM   #182
slydwz
Senior Member
 
slydwz's Avatar

Join Date: Sep 2008
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Location: Jonesborough
Posts: 208
Likes: 195
Quote:
Originally Posted by columbia vol View Post
Wow, if your a psychic like you claim you must be right.
Well, we can ascertain hes about 13-15 years old. Otherwise hed have already won the lottery and wouldnt be wasting his time here.
slydwz is offline  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 02:50 PM   #183
jakez4ut
ready for football.
 
jakez4ut's Avatar

Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Join Date: Jul 2005
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Location: Permanant Vacation....
Posts: 32,396
Likes: 10,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsportsfan View Post
You guys naming these few that won championships first time around, do you really want me to unload on you 100 ( at the least, because there are many more ) names of those who failed the first time around? Really???
or you could read the whole post and see where i said it's too early to tell.........EITHER WAY.

but you do what you do.
__________________
"it depends on what part of the country your standin' in as to how stupid you are."---Smokey and The Bandit
jakez4ut is offline  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 02:51 PM   #184
hexnut
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2016
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Location: middle Tennessee
Posts: 481
Likes: 637
Quote:
Originally Posted by slydwz View Post
Well, we can ascertain hes about 13-15 years old. Otherwise hed have already won the lottery and wouldnt be wasting his time here.
He has shot his credibility several post back.
hexnut is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 03:16 PM   #185
Orangedogsrule
PULEEZE LET SMOKEY WIN!!!
 
Orangedogsrule's Avatar

Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Join Date: Jan 2013
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Posts: 5,961
Likes: 4,542
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rocky_Top_Vol13 View Post
This is why Tennessee fans are depicted as ignorant hillbillies.
Well. Sadly, it's because too many of them are.
Orangedogsrule is offline  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 03:20 PM   #186
volsportsfan
knowledge puffeth up
 
volsportsfan's Avatar

Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Join Date: Dec 2010
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Location: Gatlinburg, TN
Posts: 933
Likes: 616
the old, agree to disagree, comes to mind. time has proven and will continue to prove who is right, in general that is. small chances are, you guys may be right, we hit a homerun. we'll see
volsportsfan is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 03:30 PM   #187
jakez4ut
ready for football.
 
jakez4ut's Avatar

Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Join Date: Jul 2005
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Location: Permanant Vacation....
Posts: 32,396
Likes: 10,379
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsportsfan View Post
the old, agree to disagree, comes to mind. time has proven and will continue to prove who is right, in general that is. small chances are, you guys may be right, we hit a homerun. we'll see
so you'd rather him be a bust, and us suck again, so you could be right?
__________________
"it depends on what part of the country your standin' in as to how stupid you are."---Smokey and The Bandit
jakez4ut is offline  
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 04:20 PM   #188
82_VOL_83
Stir Stick
 
82_VOL_83's Avatar

Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Join Date: Feb 2012
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Location: None of your bidness Prof
Posts: 20,024
Likes: 9,779
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsportsfan View Post
You guys naming these few that won championships first time around, do you really want me to unload on you 100 ( at the least, because there are many more ) names of those who failed the first time around? Really???
Yes, name every one of them.
82_VOL_83 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 04:59 PM   #189
volsportsfan
knowledge puffeth up
 
volsportsfan's Avatar

Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Join Date: Dec 2010
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Location: Gatlinburg, TN
Posts: 933
Likes: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakez4ut View Post
so you'd rather him be a bust, and us suck again, so you could be right?
no, that is not my angle. i'm simply warning folks to approach this new hire cautiously. evidence suggests he won't make it. get excited, support the team, but realize he has a tremendous mountain to climb. then, if he doesn't make the climb, take it easy on the feller and his family, and hope we get a better one the next round.
volsportsfan is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 05:01 PM   #190
hexnut
Senior Member

Join Date: Dec 2016
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Location: middle Tennessee
Posts: 481
Likes: 637
Who died and left you in charge.
hexnut is online now  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 05:40 PM   #191
volsportsfan
knowledge puffeth up
 
volsportsfan's Avatar

Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Join Date: Dec 2010
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Location: Gatlinburg, TN
Posts: 933
Likes: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by hexnut View Post
Who died and left you in charge.
LOL, peace vol brother, peace. We just disagree
volsportsfan is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 05:44 PM   #192
volsportsfan
knowledge puffeth up
 
volsportsfan's Avatar

Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Join Date: Dec 2010
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Location: Gatlinburg, TN
Posts: 933
Likes: 616
Quote:
Originally Posted by 82_VOL_83 View Post
Yes, name every one of them.
From the SEC only, and only back to the 80's. s.croom, d.cutcliffe, e. orgeron, m.shula, r.goff, w.muschamp, r.zook, b.scott, w.widenhofer, r.caldwell, j.phillips.

this doesn't even include the coaches who left other programs on their own, having won 0 championships, came to the sec, and were fired. and, like I said, this list only goes back to the 80's, and only is the sec. imagine how many names I could put on here if I included all of fbs? then, all the way back to say....the 50's???
volsportsfan is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 06:13 PM   #193
Tuckervol1003
Senior Member

Join Date: Feb 2015
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Posts: 492
Likes: 422
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsportsfan View Post
Why? It's just a different opinion than yours. I wish you, or CJP, or UT, no ill will.
I have no problems with differing opinions. Lord knows most on here do not agree with me. But, at least present an argument that at least makes some sense.

I will take this one step at a time - You consider Pruitt an Alabama fan. Does that make Nick Saban a Kent State fan? If your answer is yes, then what is the difference?

You state that in 4 years Pruitt will not be here. This based off your prediction of dire results. This may be the only statement that makes sense. If by year 3, we are already at the point of firing Pruitt, well then too many expect too much too quickly.

Then you cover the dire results prediction by saying that he will return to Alabama in 4 years or less. Based on what? Rumors that Saban is going to retire? Well, if by some miracle he does, why would they not turn to Dabo Swinney? I assume you know he is an Alabama grad as well.

Oh and just because you use inane nicknames to bash coaches, doesn't mean we all do that.
Tuckervol1003 is offline  
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 06:28 PM   #194
VolzMan53
VFL....61 yrs & counting
 
VolzMan53's Avatar

Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Join Date: Nov 2009
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Location: St. Andrews, 4th hole
Posts: 1,674
Likes: 2,051
Quote:
Originally Posted by volsportsfan View Post
no, that is not my angle. i'm simply warning folks to approach this new hire cautiously. evidence suggests he won't make it. get excited, support the team, but realize he has a tremendous mountain to climb. then, if he doesn't make the climb, take it easy on the feller and his family, and hope we get a better one the next round.
after all your posts on this topic, you reallyyyyy need to learn to use IMHO way more than you do !
VolzMan53 is offline  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-15-2017, 07:05 PM   #195
GreyWolf1129
Senior Member
 
GreyWolf1129's Avatar

Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Join Date: Nov 2005
Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread Jeremy Bama Pruitt Nega Thread
Posts: 4,340
Likes: 2,183
Quote:
Originally Posted by jakez4ut View Post
or Fulmer, or Cutcliffe, or Richt, or Fisher or Mullen or Strong or Malzahn

i think the biggest reason the coordinator deal is used against Pruitt is that while he's done the DC thing for, what, 5 years total? he's done it at 3 schools, so you don't identify him like you did some of those other coordinators that were at their position at one place for a fairly lengthy tenure, being recognized as a key cog in that programs success.

but there's no real denying that at every stop Pruitt's been, he's recruited and coached at an elite level.....and until proven otherwise, that's what he is. he's in a perfect situation because of the circumstances, so he's going to get a pretty good honeymoon, and not a ton of pressure to win any kind of championship, immediately.

he's been on the job for 8 days. hardly enough time to call it.....one way or the other.

i think we'll be able to tell fairly quickly, and get him two recruiting cycles and you'll really be able to tell.
This. Nice job, Jake.

Coach Pruitt's a winner. Been awhile since we had one of those around here.

Go Vols. Oh...and Steelers, and Pens.
__________________
"I wish to have no connection with any ship that does not sail fast, for I intend to go in harm's way." - John Paul Jones.
GreyWolf1129 is offline  
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump






Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.8
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Search Engine Optimisation provided by DragonByte SEO (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.