Pruitt - Spring Game Talk

Coug

Do we know he is going to have one?

The NCAA lists spring games as optional and as 1 of 3 possible 11 on 11 scrimmages that can be held during spring practices.

Any thoughts on what a Pruitt spring game will look like?

Reactions: 1 person
I would picture the spring game to be a full scrimmage so players can work on executing new offense and defense being implemented, compete for spots, and so the coaches can evaluate where they are.

Reactions: 3 people
I think a spring game would be great for us on a competitive level, that will let us fans see what's to come with CJP at the HC spot.

The spring game will be good for business....By then we will be foaming at the mouth for UT football again....

And I agree, no trashcans.....That was an omen of our season to come.

Reactions: 5 people
The spring game will be good for business....By then we will be foaming at the mouth for UT football again....

And I agree, no trashcans.....That was an omen of our season to come.

Pruitt will have a spring game. There are a lot of perks to having one from a coaching standpoint.

Jokes about Butch aside, I liked watching the drills. I really like the circle of life drill in front of 10s of thousands of people.

I also want to see real football including QB live reps also. So do the coaches I assume. But I don't think it's always representative of the season to come (Dormady completed 10 of 10 passes, which is more than he completed all year I believe lol)

Reactions: 3 people
I would think so. He's a new coach and it's his first year. He knows how excited us fans get and we'll show up. You want that kind of excitement building something.

I bet it wont be that circus sh!t that Butch put on if he has one. Butch spring games was the biggest joke one could ever watch.

Reactions: 2 people
I know it's a stretch, but I'd like to see a lot more healthy footballers on the field for a change...no matter what Coach Pruitt does...:)

GO VOLS!

Mu thoughts on the spring game: it will be in the spring. Sorry guys, I couldn't help myself. The devil made me do it.:)

Reactions: 1 person
Do we know he is going to have one?

The NCAA lists spring games as optional and as 1 of 3 possible 11 on 11 scrimmages that can be held during spring practices.

Any thoughts on what a Pruitt spring game will look like?

I hear they are gonna build a wall.......

Is he gonna stop coaching Alabama and being a super secret triple Bama agent by then?!?!?!?....

VN Store

Back