Go Clemson!

The optimal solution would involve all of the fanbases in the playoff to come away completely miserable and with no hope for their respective programs' future survival, but in lieu of that, what he said above.

Reactions: 1 person
**** bama for obvious reasons, and **** Clemson for stealing all our recruits...

Can the stadium just implode or something?

**** bama for obvious reasons, and **** Clemson for stealing all our recruits...

Can the stadium just implode or something?

How did Clemson steal them? They made a smart choice for not wanting to play for Butch Jones. How can you blame them?

Reactions: 3 people
Best case scenario:
Clemson 3 Bama 0
Oklahoma 52 Georgia 0

Oklahoma 52 Clemson 0 (Dabo is given a restraining order from entering state of Tennessee to recruit).

^^^^^I'm all over this scenario, but may change that to Kliempson 2 - bama 0 (as so not to make Pruitt the scapegoat)

Reactions: 1 person
I hope Bama loses by 50 to Clemson. It will show Pruitt’s mind and focus were on Tennessee all along

I’ll be shocked honestly if Clemson whoops Bama. I’m thinking it will be something like 38-30 Clemson. Unless Bama has a mental breakdown this will be a close game. As for GA/OK that one I don’t think will be remotely close. Fromm against Mayfield?? That’s a no contest. OK whoops GA by 4 TD easy...

I always pull for TN. Next, I pull for anyone playing Bama, then anyone playing Florida, then for anyone playing OSU.

I wish Alabama wasn't forced to share their post season money with the ungrateful SEC teams that wish for the Tide's demise. The pitiful ingrates throughout this awful conference don't deserve it.

That being said, I hope you watch the game and suffer as the Tide rolls yet again.:rock:

I wish Alabama wasn't forced to share their post season money with the ungrateful SEC teams that wish for the Tide's demise. The pitiful ingrates throughout this awful conference don't deserve it.

That being said, I hope you watch the game and suffer as the Tide rolls yet again.:rock:

Bama is the worst of the 4 teams by a mile. Good luck with that.

Go Taliban! Beat Bama.. Go ISIS, Beat Bama! Go pitiful ingrates! Beat Bama!

Attachments

• image11.jpg
    image11.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 0
This one time I'm hoping Alabama destroys Clemson. Those guys have been flipping our top recruits for a couple of years now. I'm getting sick of it.

VN Store

Back