Props for Jarrett and Swain w/ Keaton

sona

Safety...Always Off.
Awesome to see this kid getting so much support from VOLS and people all over the nation.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/BroadwayJay2/status/940013198027214848[/twitter]

Reactions: 78 people
I’ve been following this story and I have to say I’ve never been prouder of our young Volunteer student athletes.

Great to see these young men make a difference in this little man’s life and I pray things quickly change going forward for the little dude.

Edit: props to swain too. A former student athlete and still repping the Vols in a positive and profound manner. Good job by both.

Last edited:
Reactions: 21 people
I love when our players take the time to make a difference. Super impressed. Keaton will have even more VOLS time coming up. His story is resonating across the nation.

Reactions: 4 people
You guys can keep making fun of JG and saying he’s not good, but he’s a leader!!!

Thanks JG for making that kids day.

Reactions: 10 people
You guys can keep making fun of JG and saying he’s not good, but he’s a leader!!!

Thanks JG for making that kids day.

To be fair..you can be a leader and still be a terrible QB..

Here is hoping he gets some good coaching soon..

Reactions: 2 people
Never a better time to stop bullying. This kid has the voice and the attention to make a difference for thousands of other kids. Starts with the parents though. We have to know how our kids are treating other kids. Unreal the people who have reached out to Keaton...from VOLS to celebs to everyday people. Very proud of our VOLS and VFLs right now.

Reactions: 3 people
Awesome stuff for sure. I’m sure swain and JG had some good talks with him, hope they got him pumped up! Don’t let the Negas of the world beat u down . Life is too short ......

Reactions: 3 people
On a completely separate note....I'm pretty sure that T-Byrd has the greatest Twitter handle in history. 😂😂

Awesome.. That kid is ten foot tall today.. Props to all involved and bless that little boys heart...

Reactions: 1 person
[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n0Yt5ExIPUg[/youtube]

Jarrett has all the tools to be great. He showed flashes of what could be. Coach him up and he can we us a lot of ball games.

Reactions: 6 people
To be fair..you can be a leader and still be a terrible QB..

Here is hoping he gets some good coaching soon..

What about him was terrible? He got killed and kept getting up, he didn't turn the ball over, tons of dropped balls and some of the worst coaching a college QB could get. He's gonna be a great QB and leader.

Reactions: 8 people

VN Store

Back