Can someone exolain the aight.

hmhawk

Official cranky old goat
My hearin' ain't that good so I stay away from videos. Didn't watch the presser. TIA.

Reactions: 1 person
It's a Bammer thing...

Like..."I seent it" is an East Tennessee thing...

He is saying ain't but ain't ain't no word according to the English language who we fought in the American Revolution. This according to the 12 pack of Bush Beer I'm drinking that really is spelled Busch according to some posters! Go Vols! Win the Tennessee River! :p

Reactions: 2 people
A'ight is a nice catch phrase used by CJP and Vol fans love it. They will love it as long as he wins.

If he doesn't it's just another "brick by brick".

He is saying ain't but ain't ain't no word according to the English language who we fought in the American Revolution. This according to the 12 pack of Bush Beer I'm drinking that really is spelled Busch according to some posters! Go Vols! Win the Tennessee River! :p

No, this isn’t ain’t!

This is a contraction of “all right?”, pronounced “ah-ite?”, asking for agreement or confirmation from his listeners.

Aight?

Reactions: 5 people
Jeff Foxworthy used it years ago

you might be redneck

Round lunch time every day, you'll hear somebody say
"hey didja eat yet, naw, didju? You'ant to. Aight."

I've heard it used many times in the south, and when I played mmo with a bunch of guys from Scotland.

I heard a southern version of "alright". Matthew McConaughey says "alright, alright, alright" all the time. When someone from the south says it, it comes out more like "awright". Cut it shorter and it's "aight". I heard the "wr" as pronounced in the presser. Whenever CJP uses the term, the meaning is "alright" as in "alright...we gotta get together" or "we gonna whip they azz...alright". Sure don't get "ain't" out of it. Agree way more made of the term than it deserves. I do like having a southern man at the helm. Also like having a coach use the words "tougher", "faster", and "bigger" alright!

He said it like 44 times during the press conference.

Imagine he speaks pretty clearly but on logical note, aite is probably something he does when he's nervous. Kind of like umm or well is used when people are nervous speaking but gives a damn!!? I'm glad we got a redneck as a coach. It's about damn time.

Jeff Foxworthy used it years ago

you might be redneck

Round lunch time every day, you'll hear somebody say
"hey didja eat yet, naw, didju? You'ant to. Aight."

I've heard it used many times in the south, and when I played mmo with a bunch of guys from Scotland.

Mayonnaise!! Mayonnaise alotta people here tonight!

VN Store

Back