Video of Pruitt meeting team?

volnpowell

I was wondering if anyone has a link (if available) of Pruitt meeting team and getting tour of UT?

I remember them showing our Butch get off plane and getting to meet former Vols and other administration, introduce self to team etc

Reactions: 1 person
As of now, one does not exist. He may have talked to the team in private or honestly it could have been laced with so many cuss words it would not be appropriate to share.

I did watch Chad Morris talk to Arkansas and I think I would have just walked out. Lol

Out of the candidates that were being talked about him and Steele were really the only two I would not have been happy with.

I think the list of candidates though pretty much eliminated him from contention by default. Phil clearly wanted to focus on defense and he is definitely not a defensive guy

Chad Morris will do fine there at Arkansas for what they are. Razorback fans know who they are and are probably the most reasonable and likeable fans in the SEC. Trust me, I’ve lived here for over 20 years. They know it’s an uphill climb to win the West and would be happy if Morris gets them back to 7-9 wins a year with an occasional upset of Auburn or LSU. I think it’s a good fit for them - he has ties to North Texas and that’s an area that’s crucial to them for recruiting.

Watched the presser and team meeting where the first thing he said was sit up put your drinks down. Then hes going to hire the best dc in the country. I dont like him. He sounded like a preacher.

Who knows if his offense will work there. Dont care. I just didnt like him as a gut feeling

Watched the presser and team meeting where the first thing he said was sit up put your drinks down. Then hes going to hire the best dc in the country. I dont like him. He sounded like a preacher.

Who knows if his offense will work there. Dont care. I just didnt like him as a gut feeling

Video of Pruitt team meeting? Link please.

Uh, that was awful. Saban may want to reconsider letting his coordinators talk to the media so they at least sound intelligent. He was reading that obviously, and is much better off the cuff and just talking football. As bad as that was, it was just as refreshing hearing his presser. No cliches, all football.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back