Where is he?

SpaceCoastVol

Jacked up on moonshine and testosterone
OK. Since some are saying CJP is working for us until the dead period and some are saying he is working for Bama, where is he and what is he doing? I'd be really surprised if somebody on here doesn't have him tracked.

Reactions: 1 person
OK. Since some are saying CJP is working for us until the dead period and some are saying he is working for Bama, where is he and what is he doing? I'd be really surprised if somebody on here doesn't have him tracked.

Bama doesn't start their practices untill Friday the 15th. He's here till atleast the 14th.

Reactions: 3 people
I'm guessing CJP knows what he is doing, so I'm not going to stress about where he's at.

Relax... Enjoy the basketball teams

Reactions: 14 people
sad, that we have to wonder if he's working for UT or Bama

Sorry man, but think Freak should add a Dislike option for replies we do not find favorable.

If we had Shi!ano, for example, we would know where he was - as in over at Curries home.

We all know that CJP will be spending some time with the Bamers - it's part of the agreement and contract both sides signed. In fact, I am pulling for Bama to win it all as it will only increase OUR coaches stock and weight in the very competitive recruiting wars.

Reactions: 35 people
Sorry man, but think Freak should add a Dislike option for replies we do not find favorable.

If we had Shi!ano, for example, we would know where he was - as in over at Curries home.

We all know that CJP will be spending some time with the Bamers - it's part of the agreement and contract both sides signed. In fact, I am pulling for Bama to win it all as it will only increase OUR coaches stock and weight in the very competitive recruiting wars.

Agree man. It's like people just don't get it. Recruits love the fact CJP is a man of his word. He is seeing his kids through the ship, even if it hurts his future endeavors.

He is a man of his word, he is a guy the kids love, and want to play for. I'm glad he is our coach and excited to see what he does going forward!

Reactions: 19 people
Agree man. It's like people just don't get it. Recruits love the fact CJP is a man of his word. He is seeing his kids through the ship, even if it hurts his future endeavors.

He is a man of his word, he is a guy the kids love, and want to play for. I'm glad he is our coach and excited to see what he does going forward!

Dilly Dilly!

Reactions: 2 people
If I had to guess, he is out recruiting. He said he would be doing recruiting and HC duties here until the dead period starts. The dead period is December 18th through January 11th. So he will do his duties here until December 18th, then go back to Bama to finish up. The NC game will be done before the dead period ends, so he can jump right back into recruiting after that.

Reactions: 11 people
He’s managing 2 jobs and getting a staff together. So far he’s made all the right moves. Everything he’s done has been impressive and certainly gives me hope.

Reactions: 12 people
These are business men not irrational fans who wish bad luck on others because they wear a different color shirt

Reactions: 5 people
Why is it always the same few trolls starting new threads that have the negative slant on foolish questions?

Kind of sad to watch this happen and for it to be allowed.

Go Vols

Reactions: 3 people

I heard CJP say at his press conference that he would be working hard for UT until dead period then he would go do his coaching responsibilities at Bama. I believe he simply meant coaching the current players there and not recruiting for
Bama.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back