2080 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 12-10-2017, 09:25 AM   #1
coffeevol
regular old member

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt

Just wondering with his apology and video saying he would work his way back and do his best to make it right...what are your thoughts volnation on if Pruitt would be open to the idea? We have all screwed up and after his time putting up with Butch he blew a gasket....i say we show mercy...but last I checked they don't have me on speed dial up in the AD.
VN Likes: 22
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 09:26 AM   #2
Grudenator

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Brady Hoke should have never had the authority to kick anyone off the team. I know Pruitt is pretty strict, I really hope he let's him back on.. Jennings was wrong for what he did, but he is human, and he wasn't lying.
VN Likes: 85
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 09:27 AM   #3
EricC1717
Vol in SC

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Really hope they give him another shot. From what has come out after BJ got fired, it looks like he was not far off in what he said in the video. Although he handled it the wrong way, he should not be permanently punished for it.
VN Likes: 19
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 09:28 AM   #4
DiderotsGhost

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
He should have never been kicked off the team to begin with. Punishment doesn't fit the crime. It's like giving someone the death penalty for putting some graffiti on a bridge. 1 game suspension should have been the maximum punishment. Feel like he was treated so harshly only because Butch's staff (and Currie) had so thoroughly lost control at that point.
VN Likes: 30
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 09:29 AM   #5
 kiddiedoc 
Renaissance Man

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
I think he should get the chance to meet with CJP, explain his actions, apologize, and make a commitment to work his way back onto the team.

Whatever happens, I think we should support Pruitt's decision.
VN Likes: 61
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 09:31 AM   #6
FLVOL69

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiddiedoc View Post
I think he should get the chance to meet with CJP, explain his actions, apologize, and make a commitment to work his way back onto the team.

Whatever happens, I think we should support Pruitt's decision.
Aight
VN Likes: 13
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 09:31 AM   #7
BearCat204
Phenom

Do we know why he was kicked off to begin with?
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 09:31 AM   #8
ptcarter
Boomshanka!

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
There may be more than meets the eye with JJ's rant. If he cut class since September (as some have speculated), Hoke may have been right.
On the other hand - Pruitt could be a great influence in JJ's life. If you listened to the presser - he requires kids to go to class, introduce themselves to the profs, sit in the front.

By golly, that is right out of the Pat Summit playbook, who had a 100% graduation rate. My sons freshman orientation at UT - the Provost said she always knew a Pat Summit student. If they missed class, Pat knew. This sort of discipline is the kind of thing that is needed up there.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 09:34 AM   #9
Biopsyman

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Quote:
Originally Posted by ptcarter View Post
There may be more than meets the eye with JJ's rant. If he cut class since September (as some have speculated), Hoke may have been right.
On the other hand - Pruitt could be a great influence in JJ's life. If you listened to the presser - he requires kids to go to class, introduce themselves to the profs, sit in the front.

By golly, that is right out of the Pat Summit playbook, who had a 100% graduation rate. My sons freshman orientation at UT - the Provost said she always knew a Pat Summit student. If they missed class, Pat knew. This sort of discipline is the kind of thing that is needed up there.

Straight Country
VN Likes: 8
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 09:38 AM   #10
Roustabout

Quote:
Originally Posted by ptcarter View Post

That's all good and well, but the climate over there was a direct result of one, Lyle Jones.
The people responsible for his expulsion were fired (Currie and Hoke).
Because he broke the law? No. Because he went on a rant. And that was because he's passionate and could see first hand what dumbass lyle was doing.
VN Likes: 6
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 09:40 AM   #11
 GAVol 
Super Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by BearCat204 View Post
Do we know why he was kicked off to begin with?
I'm not sure either, but star WRs don't just get run because of a personality conflict with an interim coach. Something was going on. I wonder if he's even going to be eligible.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 09:41 AM   #12
Biopsyman

I think he complained about our bevy of 1 yard passing routes
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 09:48 AM   #13
LittleCat
SeŮor Gato

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Jennings did a ton more than on the video. It's not just a matter of apologizing for being stupid and posting that. If I was a teammate it'd be super tough to accept him back when he pretty much gave up on the team. For someone so talented and should be a leader, that shows a bunch of immaturity and lack of character. There are countless players on teams across the nation who may not agree with the coach, but they don't quit and make a social media rant blasting the staff/university with all that profanity. It's up to the team imo, but as someone who played a ton of sports throughout school, I would never want that kind of guy next to me. And as someone who saw Boom Williams go through a similar issue (minus the rant/injury issue), even if a player is great on the field, being a cancer in the locker room probably means they don't belong. But again, it's up to the people in charge.
VN Likes: 33
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 09:50 AM   #14
sechamp2012

I've heard he's missed classes like he missed being on the sidelines supporting his teammates. Let's wait to the grades come out and see after finals if he's even academically eligible.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:01 AM   #15
IN Jed

Thought I saw a report that he walked off the practice field prior to posting the video. Thatís quitting. And the decision to release him was signed off in the ADís office?

Regardless, I would support a second chance as I would speculate that he more like to learn from these events if he is given another opportunity versus have it ruin his college/NFL dream.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP