2874 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Page 2. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 12-10-2017, 10:01 AM   #16
capt

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Come on man was Jennings burning one down when he wrote that apology. Bring him baxk??? NoNoNo he is a cancer on this team.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:04 AM   #17
MurphyVol

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
I think he should have been kicked off and was given multiple chances.

He was reportedly found stoned out if his mind prior to the Game Tech game

He abandoned his team after the injury

He went on the bizarre internet rant after not being able to play QB???

Was arrested for drug possession

Was arrested for assault and theft

Lame duck staff or not, I think they were at the end of their rope with him.

It wouldn't be a second chance, more like an 8th chance
VN Likes: 31
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:05 AM   #18
EBFVOL

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
I know he was out of line but I love his passion for UT Football and I really think CJP can make him in to a leader on the offense we need. Who here hasnít done something stupid in their youth and needed a second chance I would say most of us have needed or deserved a second chance.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:06 AM   #19
Orangedogsrule
PULEEZE LET SMOKEY WIN!!!

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
I totally agree young men should get second chances when they blow it.

I do think he'd become, and based on his rant, a liability on the team and probably a cancer in the locker room so he had to go.

If he is a prima donna like he came across, making it all about him. And if he's too cool for school, for his team, and all that's been posted above, I doubt the whole team would want him back.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:08 AM   #20
VolFreakJosh

I think Jennings deserves another chance.

Heís very passionate about the Vols and letís be real...

Who wouldnít be frustrated having a coach like Butch that canít develop talent nor put them in the best position to win?

Everyone makes mistakes.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:11 AM   #21
Sat330pmAppt
Pawn in Game of Life

I donít know if heís eligible or not. If I was AD or CJP, if he wants to come back to the program, he can be re-admitted to UT as a probationary student on his own dime.

Straight classroom Spring semester while scholarship is evaluated. No contact with team.

Starts Summer Pre-Season as a walk-on on the scout team. Evaluation at prior to 1st game.

If all conditions met, then he can play under the proviso of two strikes...
VN Likes: 7
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:13 AM   #22
RollerVol

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
well, I'm all in with Coach Pruitt but, if JJ wants to come back, hope coach, at least, would listen to JJ's side of the story, but whatever the coach decides, I'll ride with it, and...

GO VOLS!
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:14 AM   #23
davethevol

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Itís not a second chance. More like 5th. When guys canít get their act together, you have to part ways for the good of the program and hopefully for the good of the player as well.
VN Likes: 3
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:15 AM   #24
someone else

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Hoke kicked JJ off the team with the full support of the AD (like either of them or not). Players don't get kicked off teams for minor infractions or even one infraction. It takes multiple major issues for a player to get kicked off a team. You gotta work pretty hard to get kicked off the team, especially if you have star talent.

And it doesn't matter if fCBJ was a good coach or not, players still have to follow rules and be a team player.

JJ needs to learn a tough lesson that the world doesn't revolve around him. And the Vols are better without him, regardless if he's a 5star recruit or made one of the greatest plays in Vol history.

You gotta remove the cancer from the locker room. Good riddance, Juan Jennings.
VN Likes: 9
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:15 AM   #25
Burger

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolFreakJosh View Post

Who wouldnít be frustrated having a coach like Butch that canít develop talent nor put them in the best position to win?

Everyone makes mistakes.
I wish I got as many second chances as Jennings had.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:22 AM   #26
114VOL

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
It's highly unlikely he will ever play for the Vols again. We don't need him and/or his attitude. Our receiver corps will be just fine without him
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:23 AM   #27
fla,orange

I say bring him back! Not because he has made some great plays for us. But because he is so young! We all deserve 2nd sometimes 3rd chances! We have REAL Coaches now. For these kids it is much more than football it is an opportunity to change direction. If it was tuff for us to endure this season and me personally at 59 with a lot of coping skills imagine these teenagers who ran bled and played. We could turn the channel or walk out of the stadium. They were trapped on the field watching their dreams blowup right in front of themselves. With the coaching and play calling they didn't stand a chance. Hopefully Coach Pruitt and I imagine he will. Let him have another shot!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:23 AM   #28
BearCat204
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by GAVol View Post
I'm not sure either, but star WRs don't just get run because of a personality conflict with an interim coach. Something was going on. I wonder if he's even going to be eligible.
Basically what I was thinking about the whole situation. I don't beleive he was kicked off because of the facebook/twitter rant, but that rant was more as a reaction to being booted.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:25 AM   #29
BearCat204
Phenom

Quote:
Originally Posted by VolFreakJosh View Post

Everyone makes mistakes.
you don't even know what his mistake was and you certainly don't know if he deserves another chance. Would he "deserve" another chance if he wasn't a great player? More to this whole situation than a rant. I trust CJP to know the situation better and be able to take the appropriate action..... If any
VN Likes: 4
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-10-2017, 10:28 AM   #30
fade route
Just being honest

Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt Juaun Jennings communication with Pruitt
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grudenator View Post
Brady Hoke should have never had the authority to kick anyone off the team. I know Pruitt is pretty strict, I really hope he let's him back on.. Jennings was wrong for what he did, but he is human, and he wasn't lying.
Hoke had every right to kick him off the team and did the right thing.
VN Likes: 5
Reply With Quote TOP