A comparison

It's funny.

But Butch took over a tough situation here, did a lot of good things as our head coach and was loyal to the university. Just because it didn't work out is no reason to keep bashing the guy. He's gone. We should all wish him well and move forward.

Reactions: 30 people
Definitely more confident having the guy on the right leading the program.
20s0l6.jpg

Reactions: 3 people
It's funny.

But Butch took over a tough situation here, did a lot of good things as our head coach and was loyal to the university. Just because it didn't work out is no reason to keep bashing the guy. He's gone. We should all wish him well and move forward.

Agree, but that was just to funny not to share.

Reactions: 2 people
It's funny.

There are too many juveniles on this forum to allow that to happen.

What I think is funny is that many of them claim to have played a little football and have some knowledge but have accomplished exactly squat with that. Whereas FCBJ managed make it to multiple D1 head coaching jobs.

So who is the dumbass here? Butch or the OP? Everyone here can decide for themselves but I know who I'm voting for

Reactions: 11 people

What I think is funny is that many of them claim to have played a little football and have some knowledge but have accomplished exactly squat with that. Whereas FCBJ managed make it to multiple D1 head coaching jobs.

So who is the dumbass here? Butch or the OP? Everyone here can decide for themselves but I know who I'm voting for

The beautiful thing about it is that I can take a joke... :)

Reactions: 7 people
So can Butch, to the tune of what, an 8 or 9 million buyout??

That's no reason to ridicule the guy. He was our coach and he tried his best. Our school made the deal that allowed him to walk away with all that money. Blame them.

Reactions: 3 people

Agreed!

Reactions: 1 person
Butch was late with Puberty and getting rid of Zits:)
Can't say I'll miss that red faced Gym coach, can you?:eek:lol:

That was funny and indeed once the dust settles and the 2017 season is spoken of in past tense, fans should respect the all out effort of Coach Butch Jones. Butch took over a complete mess and restored credibility to the program. He was a class act this season also. When McElwaine was melting down over fantasy death threats, Butch never cracked during a season where everything went wrong. Anyway best wishes to coach Jones and his family. The man gave it all he had and he will be heard from again if given the opportunity. A year off to decompress might be worthwhile.

Reactions: 4 people
I find the 'make fun of Butch based on one picture from his high school' stuff tiresome. He was a bad coach. A picture of him in the high school band doesn't really predict that.

Reactions: 2 people
I find the 'make fun of Butch based on one picture from his high school' stuff tiresome. He was a bad coach. A picture of him in the high school band doesn't really predict that.

Agreed. We were just praising our team yesterday for rushing to the side of a young man. That made me proud to be a fan. This kinda stuff does not. Let’s move on folks.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back