Heisman presentation. Stick it where the sun don't shine

orange plasma

20 years later and I haven't forgotten the obvious politically correct shun of a vol legend. The ridiculous campaign to give Woodson the trophy over Manning FOREVER delegitimizes this so called award . I refuse to watch to this day. Anyone more tolerant and forgiving than me?

Reactions: 77 people
20 years later and I haven't forgotten the obvious politically correct shun of a vol legend. The ridiculous campaign to give Woodson the trophy over Manning FOREVER delegitimizes this so called award . I refuse to watch to this day. Anyone more tolerant and forgiving than me?

Was that tonight? I'm watching WNBA.. must have missed it.

Reactions: 30 people

Lol yet you have to keep its name alive. This kind of grudge can’t be good for you

Reactions: 4 people
I thought it was funny when Mike Wilbon said the difference between Baker Mayfield and Johnny Manziel was that Manziel was likeable. Freaking hilarious.

And to the OP question: I couldn't care less about the hypeman

Nothing makes Tennessee fans look dumber than complaining about how Peyton got screwed over 20 years ago.

Both were great candidates and Woodson's team was undefeated. Hence he won.

Reactions: 13 people
Nothing makes Tennessee fans look dumber than complaining about how Peyton got screwed over 20 years ago.

You were 5 then.

You are wrong now.

Woodson was great, but Manning was a slam dunk.

Reactions: 41 people

So in that instance being undefeated meant something. Now..... finishing third in your conference with a loss to the runner up in the conference championship gets you into the national championship tournament.

My how times have changed.

Oh and Champ Bailey had better overall numbers than Woodson.

Oh, and I am watching Perry Mason.

Reactions: 15 people
Manning got screwed. Johnny Majors got ROYALLY screwed! Hornung won with worse statistics and was on a 2 - 8 team! The 5th place that year was also screwed. It was a young fellow named Jim Brown. Majors or Brown should have won but the Notre Dame connection was too much to overcome.

Reactions: 22 people
Manning got screwed. Johnny Majors got ROYALLY screwed! Hornung won with worse statistics and was on a 2 - 8 team! The 5th place that year was also screwed. It was a young fellow named Jim Brown. Majors or Brown should have won but the Notre Dame connection was too much to overcome.

The big ten media bias during that time was and still is intolerable.

Reactions: 3 people
You were 5 then.

You are wrong now.

Do you think Florida fans complain about Rex Grossman getting screwed over in 2001 to Eric Crouch?

Woddson had seven interceptions that year and was the best cover cornerback in the country for an undedeated team. You could make a case for either guy. Manning losing to Florida really hurt his chances.

Nope.

Watching King Fu Panda 3, and loving it.

Reactions: 1 person

I think my VN username says all you need to know about how I feel.

Reactions: 2 people

Hallmark Channel > Heisman Channel

Reactions: 5 people

Wrong answer. Peyton was as dominating in college as he was in the pros. Nothing Woodson did brought anywhere near that kind of value.

I won't watch it.

VN Store

Back