Do You Guys Not Realize?...

Matt2496

that if Jeremy Pruitt wins the National Championship at Bama, this could potentially save our recruiting class? Initially we were ranked 6th and now we've fallen down to 27th according to 247. We've lost some key recruits like Cade Mays as an example. Having a recent NC winning coach like Jeremy Pruitt would make Tennessee look much more appealing to prospective recruits.

Reactions: 20 people
He’s already had enough success there. Time for him to have it here. With that said, go Clemson (in a low scoring game).

Reactions: 24 people
Coach Pruitt may not even want some of Butch's recruits. I am certain some recruits will not fit Pruitt's system and some will simply not be mentally and physically tough enough. No need to waste a scholarship on a recruit that will never play for UT. In my opinion, the February signing class will be focused on intensely and hopefully Pruitt and company will bring in many 4 and 5* recruits in the February signing class.

Reactions: 4 people
If his Bama defense does well and the TV talking heads show him and mention Tenn several times .....who knows, maybe it will help us in recruiting at least a little. Fingers crossed. Rooting for Satan in this one just for that reason.

Reactions: 4 people
that if Jeremy Pruitt wins the National Championship at Bama, this could potentially save our recruiting class? Initially we were ranked 6th and now we've fallen down to 27th according to 247. We've lost some key recruits like Cade Mays as an example. Having a recent NC winning coach like Jeremy Pruitt would make Tennessee look much more appealing to prospective recruits.

What happens if Bama flops like they did against Auburn?

Reactions: 1 person
I don't understand the downside in allowing him to finish the season. He is here recruiting until the dead period. He is only there only during the dead period. Exposure is a plus after the dead period. To me, the upside is greater than the downside.

Reactions: 7 people
Can you freakin imagine what the Nahsayers will say on here......if Bama loses. OMG........Pruitt is awful. Cant win. Bla bla bla.........the Xperts will be goin' crazy....or crazier.... :crazy:

Reactions: 3 people
I live outside the conference so I pull for my conference to show as good as possible. It helps UT look better when they improve. When UT wins the NC, I hope Alabama's only loss is to UT. Edit: Only two losses are both to UT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7 people

Over 2/3 of the class will have been signed by then. I don’t think Bama’s upcoming playoff loss will do much to hurt our chances.

Over 2/3 of the class will have been signed by then. I don’t think Bama’s upcoming playoff loss will do much to hurt our chances.

I am not sure I believe the estimates I have seen that 2/3 - 3/4 of the class will be signed early -- unless it is heavily weighted to the bottom portion of the class. Except in spots where a school might fill their entire class in the early period, I expect many higher rated recruits to sign later either to keep their options open or because they haven't decided yet. Although I don't expect many 18 year old football players to understand, an option can be valuable.

Reactions: 2 people
I live outside the conference so I pull for my conference to show as good as possible. It helps UT look better when they improve. When UT wins the NC, I hope Alabama's only loss is to UT. Edit: Only two losses are both to UT.

I want bama to have 3 losses to us in one season. Reg, seccg, nc:)

Reactions: 1 person

Sorry but I am never and I repeat NEVER rooting for Alabama in anything...I hope Clemson cleans their clock.

Reactions: 11 people
Can you freakin imagine what the Nahsayers will say on here......if Bama loses. OMG........Pruitt is awful. Cant win. Bla bla bla.........the Xperts will be goin' crazy....or crazier.... :crazy:

they will be wanting to fahr the guy NOW

I think the National Championship game will be SEC Championship 2.0...

VN Store

Back