How You Win

Caleb59seal

Head Coach Jeremy Freakin Pruitt,

I can not tell you how long I have been clamoring for this kind of football at UT... Pro Style offense with big backs and big WR's...
The physicality we are going to play with WILL BE INFECTIOUS. You will see big hits and kids having fun playing the game... Haven't seen that in a while.

If I could have a CFB team this (what they are doing) is exactly what philosiphies and schematics I would use.... I have studied football for awhile and I know this works... I'm not expecting the to get crazy schematically next year expect more of base stuff and feather it out from there as the season continues...

Whatever the case I KNOW for the first time in a long time I will enjoy watching them play as a fan and as a football coach.... I CANT FREAKING WAIT!!!!

(Yeah I understand this thread is pointless but if your excited for the future then it isn't)
And if you aren't well you will be proven wrong....

Reactions: 5 people
The more excited you get, the longer it will seem until next season. Should be interesting for a change

Reactions: 1 person
Did you not enjoy watching that 2015 team? If not for an incompetent coach, and as crazy as this may sound, we would’ve gone undefeated. 17-3 against OK, 27-14 lead against FL, undisciplined team against ARK, 14-13 lead against Bama. I was never really 100% on Butch but that team played like national championship contenders and it was fun to watch.

Winning begins with having everyone on board at the local level ,the state level, and everyone involved at the university. Pruitt said as much in his introductory presser. Everyone pulling in the same direction. That's a formula for success.

I'm liking what I'm hearing so far. Running the ball like a REAL SEC team, none of that shotgun crap almost every down. Taking shots downfield, hell yeah.

And just getting physical on defense the way Pruitt knows how to teach it. Yeah, I think we're about to whoop some asses.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back