ESPN NEEDS To Broadcast This

Then they will remind everyone of the bullying of Schanio.

Seriously though - I wish they would and could broadcast it. But all of us need to understand and remember how most of the mainstream media looked at what the fans in Tennessee did in reaction to Schanio.

This would not be as positive as some of you think.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
As a grown man this breaks my heart. I'm 6'4 300 pound man and this brought me to tears. God Bless that boy. I have a four year old son and try my best to teach him o always be nice to everyone. If I can pass anything on to my son it's not to be a good basketball player or the star of the football team but to be a nice, sweet, genuine person who is always nice and respectful to everyone he meets. The part where he said to everyone that is getting bullied that it will get better. I pray that it does. Classy move by some of our players to go meet him next week at His school. They may have not achieved what we or themselves wanted to on the field this season but they are still classy individuals who we can all be proud of.

Reactions: 37 people
I was on a flight once from Nashville to Detroit and sitting next to Harry Galbraith and my boss was seated behind us. We cut up the entire flight. As we were getting off, I asked Harry to put some heat on my boss for a raise. He turned around and told him I deserved a raise and growled at him. The look on my boss’s face was priceless. From that point forward, anytime my boss started being a butt, I would tell him Harry is a phone call away.

RIP big man.

Reactions: 10 people
Bob Ley named us Villain of the Week for our "botched coaching search". :lol:

Reactions: 4 people
Reactions: 2 people
If any person associated with the football team has the time, they should join the players that are going. That would be a huge statement from our program and show a sign of unity and togetherness. Bullying should never be accepted or excused. I’m proud of everyone that has decided to show him support. I doubt it will stop some of the kids from their behavior but at least the teachers and the good kids will be looking out for him with all the exposure this has gotten.

Reactions: 2 people
Thanks for posting this. I saw it on Facebook and it broke my heart and pissed me off. That young man is a special person and if you can’t watch that video and figure that out then something is wrong with you.

Amen

I’m thinking next season Keaton will take on the same roll as John Mark Stallings had at Alabama and this tragic situation will turn him into a hero at school.

Let's see, which is worse?: have Greg Schiano as coach or big bad media types hating on us. I'll go with the former. It's not close.

Yeah. How much crap would they have given us for hiring Schiano? Even outside of the Penn St stuff...we'd hear how it was such a bizarre hire considering the candidates available etc etc.

They (media) seem to like the Pruitt hire alot.

Knox County said that child is not enrolled in any of its schools according to WBIR-TV.

Then they will remind everyone of the bullying of Schanio.

Seriously though - I wish they would and could broadcast it. But all of us need to understand and remember how most of the mainstream media looked at what the fans in Tennessee did in reaction to Schanio.

This would not be as positive as some of you think.

Schiano was a turd without PSU that had no business being the head coach here. Funny, 4 years removed from being fired at TB and his name rarely comes up for a head gig. Even with a ton of openings this year. Haslems chubby for him since Cleveland was well documented.

You can thank a Vol legend and great human being for that matter, in derailing Schiano. By the time the fans reacted the crisis and or mistake had been averted.

The media jumped on what made a better story instead of what actually happened.

Reactions: 1 person
Maaaan I couldn't imagine being that boys father and not losing it. Made me think of my son and how I would feel to see him treated like that. Thank God he's being raised to know this is crap.

Imagine a whole off season of good stories and no drama? Wow what a change that will be

VN Store

Back