What if Butch Jones was still the coach?

madbamahater

Playing a little switch-a-roo here

What if Butch had not been fired after Missouri game and went on to beat LSU and Vandie somehow on a sort of miracle situation?

That would have meant Currie would not have had the oppurtunity to attempt a coaching search.

Wow just think what shape we would be in if the events that took place didn't take place?

Describe your feelings if Butch and Currie were both still at UT......

What if you had never started this thread ? Butch is a distant memory and not a good one at that , GV is right, put down the bottle..

Reactions: 11 people
Playing a little switch-a-roo here

What if Butch had not been fired after Missouri game and went on to beat LSU and Vandie somehow on a sort of miracle situation?

That would have meant Currie would not have had the oppurtunity to attempt a coaching search.

Wow just think what shape we would be in if the events that took place didn't take place?

Describe your feelings if Butch and Currie were both still at UT......

All TN would be advised to stay away from high ledges

Reactions: 1 person
This whole thing had so many possible horrible outcomes. We could be stuck with Schiano or one of the other suboptimal coaches being floated, or we could have Jones still or an interim Hoke for a year. Just be thankful that after the mess we ended up with one of the better possible outcomes.

To answer your question though, I expect I would have zero excitement for football if jones was still here.

Reactions: 1 person
2017-10-15-13-25-27--826109072.jpeg
Sorry be waiting to post this

Attachments

• 2017-10-15-13-25-27--826109072.jpeg
    2017-10-15-13-25-27--826109072.jpeg
    8 KB · Views: 756
Reactions: 4 people
What if Freak had banned the OP before he started this thread? How much better would your day be if you had never been subjected to this drivel?

Reactions: 5 people
What if Fulmer was never fired and Saban was never hired at Bama? And what if we got Von Bell and Tee Higgins and Bryce Petty. What if i found a million dollars today.

Whats the point of this thread

Reactions: 5 people
What if Fulmer was never fired and Saban was never hired at Bama? And what if we got Von Bell and Tee Higgins and Bryce Petty. What if i found a million dollars today.

Whats the point of this thread

I think the point is to silence the doubters. As in...would you rather be stuck w butch and currie? Ok then shut it. (Not you just in general)

VN Store

Back