VolNation Season Pick Contest and other contest winners

Freak

VolNation's Grand Poobah
Staff member
Here are the final standings for the season pick contest. Please double check your scores I know a couple of people changed their names midway through the season but that didn't affect the winner, from what I can tell.

The winner appears to be cherd1

SEASON STANDINGS

Winners of the $100 daily Amazon gift card contests we did this week:

Winner of Round 1: UT_VOLS13
Winner of Round 2: blitz
Winner of Round 3: orange and white

I still have several weekly cards to get out for the pick the score contests. I'll update all those here over the weekend.

Lastly, I'll have the bowl pick contest out every soon. We won't do the first week or so of games, so we still have plenty of time.

If you see your name above and haven't heard from me yet, feel free to shoot me an email at vol_freak@yahoo.com

Reactions: 3 people
congrats to winner...think I finished tied for 33333333...somewhere in there...:)

PS. thanks Freak...:salute:

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Tied for 7th with 91. Only 3 out! 2 weeks, one at 3-7 the other at 5-5 killed my chances of winning this. Even going 6-4 both of those weeks would have won it. Oh well, give it a shot in 2018. Congrats to the winner! Waiting for my card for the one week I won!

Fallen through the cracks
Fallen so far down
Like the rest of those clowns
Beggin' bus fare back...

Still, it was fun. Thanks, Freak.

FYI, alumni hall is doing their annual bowl predictions first place gets a $300 gift card

Here are the final standings for the season pick contest. Please double check your scores I know a couple of people changed their names midway through the season but that didn't affect the winner, from what I can tell.

The winner appears to be cherd1

SEASON STANDINGS

Winners of the $100 daily Amazon gift card contests we did this week:

Winner of Round 1: UT_VOLS13
Winner of Round 2: blitz
Winner of Round 3: orange and white

I still have several weekly cards to get out for the pick the score contests. I'll update all those here over the weekend.

Lastly, I'll have the bowl pick contest out every soon. We won't do the first week or so of games, so we still have plenty of time.

If you see your name above and haven't heard from me yet, feel free to shoot me an email at vol_freak@yahoo.com

Freak, am i overlooking the Bowl Contest?

VN Store

Back