Is Pruitt our first fully bald coach?

Vols1891

As a fully bald man myself, I always root for fellow bald guys. I’m glad he just shaves the back and sides, rather than rocking the horseshoe or trying to comb it over....shows me that CJP “gets it”. Anyway, just wondering if he’s our first fully bald coach...if so, that’s a sign of good luck!

Reactions: 10 people
I have a complete shiny dome myself and I chew tobacco just like coach. My kinda guy! He's the first defensive minded HC we've gotten since General Neyland.

Reactions: 2 people
As a fully bald man myself, I always root for fellow bald guys. I’m glad he just shaves the back and sides, rather than rocking the horseshoe or trying to comb it over....shows me that CJP “gets it”. Anyway, just wondering if he’s our first fully bald coach...if so, that’s a sign of good luck!

He may be the first that has balls considering the last couple we have had.

Fulmer is bald

Yeah but Fulmer had atleast some hair most of the time he was coaching. He’s got the horseshoe going on now, which isn’t as bad of a look when you are older like Fulmer...you just don’t want to rock that look in your 30s and 40s. I’m talking fully bald, as in a shiny dome.

Also, I meant to put head coach, instead of just coach, in the title...not sure if there is a way to edit thread titles.

So I just went through all our head coaches on Wikipedia, and it does appear that CJP is our first fully bald coach! The only one I can’t confirm is our 1901 coach Gilbert Kelly, because he’s wearing a hat in the only picture I can find of him. If any of our older posters here remember coach Kelly, perhaps they can verify.

Attachments

• F592343F-B643-4C87-942D-E0FB2F96F0E3.png
    F592343F-B643-4C87-942D-E0FB2F96F0E3.png
    54.7 KB · Views: 182

VN Store

Back