UT coach actively tries to help Bama win a championship

allvol123

Absolutely disgusting.

Why anyone would be ok with this is absurd.

Tennessee expectations have fallen so low.

Reactions: 37 people
:lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove: :lolabove:

I love this site and the great messageheads on it.....

Reactions: 26 people
Its almost like some people have no understanding of how the real world works outside of blind fandom..

Reactions: 88 people
think about it... he's a coach there and loyal to his existing kids... I like that... if he left UT and we were in the playoffs we'd prob want him to finish it out too

the more tv exposure he gets the better it looks for TN now

Reactions: 71 people
He's a coach there! You are an idiot. Some of you people really need to evaluate your definition of the word disgusting...

As a vols fan man, I think it's disgusting and degrading that we just hired a full on bammer rammer. I think Pruitt is a good coach and will do good things as a coach, but he's %100 crimson. That is disgusting and he's going to be the head coach of the Tennessee volunteers. #disgusting

Reactions: 11 people
Absolutely disgusting.

Remember last year when your boy Kiffin stayed on for their first playoff game, after accepting a head coaching job.

If Fulmer is allowing him to finish out his season that’s all well and good. I hate Bama as much as anyone else but this is the respectful thing to do. He’s earned the right to coach that team in the playoff and if they lose oh well he gets right to work recruiting for TN next year. But wouldn’t he pull double duty during the playoff or wait to recruit until Bama is done for the season?? I hope this doesn’t fall apart at the last minute and we get a defensive minded HC next year!! I think this is a good hire and hoping TN wins at least 7 next year maybe 8 with a bowl:)). I’m ready to see what happens next year!!!! GBO!!!!

Reactions: 6 people
Absolutely disgusting.

Well what about Coach Battle and Coach Cutcliff. Both went to Alabama, but I bet you were fine with them then. Get over it. He went to Alabama, it's not a big deal

Reactions: 7 people
As a vols fan man, I think it's disgusting and degrading that we just hired a full on bammer rammer. I think Pruitt is a good coach and will do good things as a coach, but he's %100 crimson. That is disgusting and he's going to be the head coach of the Tennessee volunteers. #disgusting

Some people should grow up. I hate Bama on game day when they play TN. That's it! That's all. Some of my life long friends are from Bama. Maybe you need a life?:hi:

Reactions: 8 people
He may be, but he absolutely should not be allowed to coach their playoff game(s). He needs to be recruiting for his current job.

He has a current job.

Its defensive Coordinator for University of Alabama.

And you all really don't understand how this thing works.

Smart did the same thing 2 years ago. And UGA still had a very good recruiting class.

You have to FINISH. He owes it to that team and himself to finish the obligations. He'll have time to prepare for Clemson and recruit for Tennessee.

Reactions: 7 people
How many people here just walk away from a job when they get a new one, without giving a notice? I always give at least a 2 week notice, I know managers/supervisors give a month. This is no different.

Reactions: 2 people
He has a contractual obligation of which UT was aware when they offered.

Every coach (who has an existing position) in the history of CFB who was hired pre bowl season has a contractual obligation. 99% of them leave for their new job.

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back