Prepare for Steele

Hubbs kept eluding to it yesterday. I keep saying, how can Phil justify Steele. Doeren would have been a better get. Jeeez.

Reactions: 2 people
if it's steele for short term HC.. he better have some top level OC and DC and other staff behind him

Has Brohm even been contacted again? Fireable offense if not. The guy is one of the best coaches available and seemed to be legitimately interested in the job.

Reactions: 2 people
If we get Steele when we can land Leach or Brohm, it's an absolute failure of this AD. Kevin Steele was a disaster as a head coach.

I really expect Brohm best case scenario or we settle for Morris. Kevin Steele would be the worst hire of any team IMO in the sec.

Reactions: 3 people
I've been preparing myself to be underwhelmed since Fulmer was announced AD. As much **** as we've deservedly given Curry, he had two coaches on the line that we wanted but had the line cut by others in the program. Many of us were excited at the possibility of Leach but had the bait and switch of Curry fired and Fulmer brought in. Nobody in this program knows what the heck they are doing.

Has Brohm even been contacted again? Fireable offense if not. The guy is one of the best coaches available and seemed to be legitimately interested in the job.

Is it possible that from Brohms point of view the wrong guy was fired and He doesnt want to come work for a bunch of clowns?

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Steele?

Game to game contract with no buyout on either side?

On the bright side, his defense held UGA to only 28 the second go round...

VN Store

Back