1852 users online now!    CONTACT US | ADVERTISE | REGISTER       

About this Page -- This is a discussion on Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Page 3. within the forum Tennessee Vols Football. ...

Go Back   VolNation > >

Old 12-04-2017, 01:22 PM   #31
Orangethumb

Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
I'd love to have him back but I don't see it happening.
VN Likes: 1
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-04-2017, 01:32 PM   #32
livefaith

Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
I see the holier-than-thou crew is out in full force today.
That's pretty judgmental and condescending of you. You must be their leader.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-04-2017, 01:59 PM   #33
VFL-82-JP
Bleedin' Orange...

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky top buzz View Post
What are the chances Fulmer does anything to keep these two involved in the program with a new coach? I may have missed it but if neither has filed transfer paperwork, can they return to the team?

I know Jennings would have to be reinstated but Boulware announced he was leaving at the peak of the dumpster fire; can he return?
I remember in an interview once, a reporter asked Fulmer how he kept all those highly-regarded recruits and players happy. His response was along the lines of, "I was always under the impression that their job is to keep me happy."

Yes, there is the Fulmer cup, and it's certainly true that toward the end of his tenure as coach, off-field discipline wasn't something Fulmer's squads were known for. And yet, even then I don't think he tolerated much disrespect within the team for the coaches.

No, I don't think he will ask Jauan back. Only way I could see it happening would be the new coach wanting him, and Fulmer not objecting out of respect for the coach's lead role. Short of that, think we've seen the last of Jennings in orange.

Boulware...no idea.

"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." -- Edmund Burke
"We're all one race, and that's the human race." -- Diamond and Silk

Last edited by VFL-82-JP; 12-04-2017 at 02:03 PM..
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-04-2017, 02:02 PM   #34
cncchris33

Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
Quote:
Originally Posted by VolForLife83 View Post
Jennings needs to come back. So what, he called out the coaching. We have called out the whole damn University and threatened to turn our backs. Like with Herd, no one really knows what was going on. People are always quick to call vocal players, toxic. Jennings is worth 2-3 wins and is the only player on the whole squad who plays like he has a pair
You can call my boss every name in the book and nothing will be said. If I do it on social media though, I'm looking for new employment tomorrow.
VN Likes: 2
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-04-2017, 02:37 PM   #35
NC_Orange

Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
Quote:
Originally Posted by cncchris33 View Post
You can call my boss every name in the book and nothing will be said. If I do it on social media though, I'm looking for new employment tomorrow.
This. You also have to pick your battles and battlefields. Social media is not a good battlefield.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-04-2017, 02:59 PM   #36
MyBloodRunnethOrange
Jesus is Lord

Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
Those ships have sailed
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-04-2017, 03:14 PM   #37
golf437

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stoked View Post
I see the holier-than-thou crew is out in full force today.
I see win at any cost is out also,
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-04-2017, 03:24 PM   #38
HuntlandVolinColo

Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
Quote:
Originally Posted by DEFENDTHISHOUSE View Post
Id rather the new coach make that decision.
Then tell them to Currie up!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-04-2017, 03:28 PM   #39
wmcovol

Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
Tennessee HAS to end this **** about quitting in mid season. Bringing either back after that crap is stupid and a bad example.

Any new coach isn't going to be very impressed with Jennings after seeing his video. You've already seen hes quick to jump ship....I don't need people like that in the program.
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-04-2017, 03:30 PM   #40
gunner
The Big Orange Gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by rocky top buzz View Post
What are the chances Fulmer does anything to keep these two involved in the program with a new coach? I may have missed it but if neither has filed transfer paperwork, can they return to the team?

I know Jennings would have to be reinstated but Boulware announced he was leaving at the peak of the dumpster fire; can he return?
slim to none.
Old 12-04-2017, 03:32 PM   #41
VolForLife83

Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
Quote:
Originally Posted by UT IE 95 View Post
Whoa there buddy, pump the brakes on that claim.
He won the game against UGA last year. He sparked the come back against UF. Y'all sure was in love with him then
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-04-2017, 04:12 PM   #42
FaithDrivenVol

No
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-04-2017, 04:19 PM   #43
Titan&Volfan4life

Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
That should be totally up to our new HC after a discussion with AD Fulmer.

VFL...GBO!!!
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-04-2017, 04:24 PM   #44
VolForLife83

Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
Quote:
Originally Posted by Titan&Volfan4life View Post
That should be totally up to our new HC after a discussion with AD Fulmer.

VFL...GBO!!!
This, but either way, we could definitely use them
Reply With Quote TOP
Old 12-04-2017, 04:27 PM   #45
RollerVol

Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings Venzell Boulware and Jauan Jennings
believe JJ and VB should be spoken too on the possibility of coming back...of course, there may be stipulations if they were allowed back...we could certainly use them...

GO VOLS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply With Quote TOP