Official Jon Gruden Thread XLVII

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersmo18

#1 Orange-Lister
Always wanted to start a new one. Forgive me if I’m deemed not worthy. Don’t care.

FULMER ON THE HILL!!!
GRUDEN TO THE HILL!!!

LETS GOOOOOOO!!!!

Reactions: 10 people
Prime real estate for sale.

Own your spot in history.

This is the one it happens in.

Reactions: 1 person
And I screwed up the title. Fail. Lol. Need a little mod help... (rookie mistake— trying to post the thread from mobile before proofreading) 🙄

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Um, Morning all

giphy.gif

Reactions: 21 people
Tasty, I did respond to you at tail end of last thread; just don't want you thinking I blew you off. :)

Getting the morning update done right now, but let me go ahead and say this to those lurking...

This is not just a thread about Gruden. It encompasses all things coaching search related and is an awesome conduit to pass on information along those lines. For those that feel the need to step in and say "Why are these threads still going?" please don't. It's very simple. If you can't read about a page and see what's going on, please leave without comment. It does you no good to say such things without knowing the depth of what we discuss in here.

Kindly read before posting and enjoy the ride.

Cheers.

Reactions: 24 people
Tasty, I did respond to you at tail end of last thread; just don't want you thinking I blew you off. :)

Thank you.

I was debating a Kiffin argument 2 days ago, spent too much time with my rebuttal and they closed the thread before I could submit lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

VN Store

Back