Elephant in the room (and best coach available this year)

secking

Has it passed everyone that the #1 (by majority of sites and experts) coach still hasn’t left UCF?

Scott Frost, hottest name out there, is still available. If you are willing to pay double for Gundy, why not use those same funds to lure Scott Frost? HOMERUN

Wins the east in two years.

Reactions: 8 people
Nebraska. It Won’t be announced until after the conference championship game this weekend

Reactions: 4 people
Has it passed everyone that the #1 (by majority of sites and experts) coach still hasn’t left UCF?

Scott Frost, hottest name out there, is still available. If you are willing to pay double for Gundy, why not use those same funds to lure Scott Frost? HOMERUN

Uhhhh......Nebraska!!!!

Reactions: 1 person
If Currie hasn’t reached out to him and offered the house to put him in orange then that’s just sad. That doesn’t surprise me though.

Also, he’s almost a lock to go to Nebraska it seems. But, you still have to offer him, right?? He was my number 1

Reactions: 2 people
And he isn’t the best available. Kiffin is

That’s so laughable. Kiffin? The guy who hasn’t been at ANY job longer than 3 years and has got Fired at every job, again in 3 years or less. What does it tell you if they don’t allow you on a bus or even allow you to coach the national championship game? Use common sense.

Reactions: 2 people
And he isn’t the best available. Kiffin is

I would take Frost over Kiffin, just for the lack of baggage. That said, the Kiffster is a better coach than most anything out there. I hate to think when he gets back in the SEC.

Reactions: 3 people
At 4 mil, apparently TN can double that. Nebraska board has already said they couldn’t match TN. At this point, why not take a swing? You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

Nothing wrong with taking a shot. Throw the bank at Frost. Thats fine by me.

He still has a game against Memphis this weekend!
Nebraska bound , that’s why nobody is asking

What about the Umass coach? He almost beat Botch... Imagine if had had TN's players...

(kidding people)

At 4 mil, apparently TN can double that. Nebraska board has already said they couldn’t match TN. At this point, why not take a swing? You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.

Yeah lets pay $8 million dollars to another mid major "up and comer" who may or may not be successful at a P5 school...

Frost is a huge risk. You don't offer huge contracts to coaches who have yet to prove they can win on the big stage.

I don't usually care about the money since its not coming out of my pocket... but we would want the lowest buyout possible for Frost in case he sucks.

VN Store

Back