Mike Riley

Vols1891

Hearing some rumblings from people connected to the program that we may approach him if Doeren doesn’t happen. Would be a bad hire in my opinion. He’s supposed to be a really good guy but he just failed at Nebraska and is in his 60s. But as of now, apparently Doeren is still who Haslam and Currie want....Riley is a possible backup plan.

Reactions: 2 people
If that happens, then I’m 100% certain that the administration is sabotaging the football program on purpose

Reactions: 1 person
Is it that hard to avoid contacting crappy coaches? Goodness

Last edited:
If that happens, then I’m 100% certain that the administration is sabotaging the football program on purpose

Or more pathetically, Jimmy never wants a coach like Saban who can tell him to go to hell and not worry for a second about his job.

Hearing some rumblings from people connected to the program that we may approach him if Doeren doesn’t happen. Would be a bad hire in my opinion. He’s supposed to be a really good guy but he just failed at Nebraska and is in his 60s. But as of now, apparently Doeren is still who Haslam and Currie want....Riley is a possible backup plan.

Vomit

Or more pathetically, Jimmy never wants a coach like Saban who can tell him to go to hell and not worry for a second about his job.

Right. I have a feeling that if Currie and Haslam can’t get a good coach, they want to make sure they have a good yes-man who won’t question authority. That is what Currie is to Haslam basically. Again, I don’t want Doeren or Riley, but this is what I’m hearing.

Reactions: 1 person
We would be better off calling Butch back and telling him sorry. It would be a much cheaper option to kill the program.

Anyone notice the post counts on a lot of folks throwing out crap like this. Think we have trolls starting carp to mess with us.

Troll!

VN Store

Back