Lane Kiffin will be leaked as coach tomorrow

Lane Kiffin as coach or another

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
@RockyTopVols
FWIW, a few around AD John Currie & the coaching search have said to be prepared for Lane Kiffin's name to be leaked to a few media outlets tomorrow morning to gauge the reaction of #Vols fans & those that cover the #SEC.
9:03 PM - Nov 27, 2017[/QUOTE]

Reactions: 35 people
This was mentioned earlier this week somewhere; Only a coach with a HUGE EGO and that feels strongly that they can challenge Saban's team every year is right for this job.

Hmmmm, who does that sound like to you?

Reactions: 21 people
So since this is true let's go ahead and give them the answer.... Yes or no on kiffin....

Yes how do you know?? Please don't let this be fake news!! I would support Kiffin bc he is the only one I know Who is thick skinned enough to come into this mess...he does what he wants and could care less about the background noise going on...

Reactions: 7 people
@RockyTopVols
FWIW, a few around AD John Currie & the coaching search have said to be prepared for Lane Kiffin's name to be leaked to a few media outlets tomorrow morning to gauge the reaction of #Vols fans & those that cover the #SEC.
9:03 PM - Nov 27, 2017
[/QUOTE]

I'm good with it, but that is going to be risky PR-wise.

Reactions: 1 person
@RockyTopVols
[/QUOTE]

Not another leak....not on taco tuesday.

Reactions: 3 people
@RockyTopVols
[/QUOTE]

I did see this as well!

VN Store

Back