Will you support Vol Football if Schiano is hired?

Will you support Schiano being head coach?

• Total voters
I will watch but I won't spend one cent on tickets or merch. The Titans and Grizz will become the primary focus of my wallet.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6 people
Not only no, but hell no. I'll honestly hope we become the new Kansas of football and suck forever and be the laughing stock. Some things are just more important.

Reactions: 8 people
I won't be happy, but I'll still be a fan of the Vols.

I'll be very critical and looking for any reason to get rid of him though.

Reactions: 1 person
My grandfather supported, my father supported, and I have supported, but if he is the hire the support would end right damn then.

Just like all the Dooley years and most of the Jones years, I will pay no attention to UT football if Schiano is hired.

Looks like a lot more fishing in my future.

Reactions: 3 people
Yeah I don't think I'll turn by back on something I've loved my whole life based off decades old hearsay. Don't get me wrong... I won't be happy but yes I will still support Vol football.

If this is done then everybody associated with this hire should be fired all the way up to the University President. If the Haslams are backing this then UT should break all contact with them. Where are the people of good consciousness at this university ?

Reactions: 5 people
I will support the fanbase in getting Currie ran out of town on a hot barbed rail if he is hired!

I will always been a Vol fan but I will never, ever support Greg Schinao and I hope we lose every game during his tenure.

Reactions: 2 people
giphy.gif

I won’t watch a game, won’t buy any gear, I won’t send a single cent to the university. I live in PA, I see the damage Sandusky did all the time and have to speak with people who deny any wrong doing to this day. I won’t support it. Period

I'm also guessing that at least 2/3 of the people who say they won't still will. Probably more like 4/5 if he's successful (which he probably won't be).

No.

I refuse to watch or go to any games.

This is unacceptable and embarrassing of our Administration even considering someone who knew the obligations of Sandusky.

I’ll be embarrassed more than anything.

I am so sick of reading people’s rationalizing this guys piss poor decisions and highly questionable character on here and if he’s in any way formally associated with my alma mater I am done associating with them.

VN Store

Back