Gruden a sissy play'n like a man.. opinion.

TBALLVOL

Gruden likes the press;but in my opinion he only hopes he had the ability to transform a program to glory. He is frightened at the prospect and just throws things out there to build up his pub. I think he has the ability but is past his faith in his own ability and is afraid he does not have it. Let him pretend to be more and let us move on.

Reactions: 33 people
Gruden does this everytime a NFL job comes open he starts calling people asking if they would join his staff to keep his name relevant.

Tennessee fans are so desperate for wins some of us fall for it again.

Reactions: 24 people
I'm starting to think he knows he can't hang with the big dogs. If he truly was a great coach and wanted to show everyone, he'd take a job for 10mil.

Reactions: 11 people
pwo3mJo.jpg

Reactions: 10 people
Gruden does this everytime a NFL job comes open he starts calling people asking if they would join his staff to keep his name relevant.

Tennessee fans are so desperate for wins some of us fall for it again.

He's the star of MNF. He hardly needs to keep his name relevant.

Reactions: 3 people
Gruden likes the press;but in my opinion he only hopes he had the ability to transform a program to glory. He is frightened at the prospect and just throws things out there to build up his pub. I think he has the ability but is past his faith in his own ability and is afraid he does not have it. Let him pretend to be more and let us move on.

I love desparate attmepts to make a thread.

Reactions: 4 people

Yeah, I've often thought about this too. Or maybe Knoxville just really stinks to everyone but us

I'm starting to think he knows he can't hang with the big dogs. If he truly was a great coach and wanted to show everyone, he'd take a job for 10mil.

If he truly was a great coach he wouldn't have gotten fired in the first place. He's got 1 super bowl and a .500 record. All these people that gripe cause some of the current candidates have had a year or two good years. Well Gruden doesnt have very many good years himself.

Reactions: 2 people
If he truly was a great coach he wouldn't have gotten fired in the first place. He's got 1 super bowl and a .500 record. All these people that gripe cause some of the current candidates have had a year or two good years. Well Gruden doesnt have very many good years himself.

Saban has no superbowl. His %record is better than Sabans. Saban left Miami because he was on the way to being Sh*t canned.

I personally feel he "could" be a good college coach BUT it's a completely different animal in pro and college. Trying to compress the knowledge down into a twenty hour week for student-athletes, glad hand boosters, talk to entitled recruits and parents in home, etc may not be something the man wants. Not to mention IF Tennessee is going to spend 9-11 million a year, they can do better than someone who has 1)never really coached at the college level and 2) been out of coaching for a lonnnngggg period of time.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back