Barnett

WeAreTheRealUT.

Barnett is in beast mode tonight. He has sacked Dak, and has hurried him resulting in an interception. Then he got to him from behind, grabbed his throwing arm, and caused a fumble the Eagles returned for a TD.

Last edited:
Reactions: 24 people
Hopefully next recantation of the Minister of Defense.. my all time fav..pray he can stay healthy in his career..

Reactions: 4 people
He looks good but he's going up against the backup LT's that gave up 6 sacks last week.

with all the talent Barnett & kamara is showing the NFL what we could have done last year with a good coach..not the used car salesman we had

Reactions: 2 people
with all the talent Barnett & kamara is showing the NFL what we could have done last year with a good coach..not the used car salesman we had

2015-16 Vols will be seen as the greatest waste of talent in college football history. Our talent level was that of 2001 Miami but we had a clown as head coach which is why we only went 9-4.

Just wait and see how many pro-bowl talents we had on that team. I personally think the following players all make pro-bowls in the NFL:

QB Josh Dobbs
RB Alvin Kamara
RB John Kelly
DE Derek Barnett
LB Darrin Kirkland Jr.
LB Daniel Bituli
CB Cam Sutton
S Nigel Warrior
P Trevor Daniel
KR Evan Berry

10 pro-bowl talents and we couldn't win the SEC East.

Reactions: 1 person
2015-16 Vols will be seen as the greatest waste of talent in college football history. Our talent level was that of 2001 Miami but we had a clown as head coach which is why we only went 9-4.

Just wait and see how many pro-bowl talents we had on that team. I personally think the following players all make pro-bowls in the NFL:

QB Josh Dobbs
RB Alvin Kamara
RB John Kelly
DE Derek Barnett
LB Darrin Kirkland Jr.
LB Daniel Bituli
CB Cam Sutton
S Nigel Warrior
P Trevor Daniel
KR Evan Berry

Lol we couldn't beat a 5-6 Vandy team and a real bad SC team.

QB Josh Dobbs
RB Alvin Kamara
RB John Kelly
DE Derek Barnett
LB Darrin Kirkland Jr.
LB Daniel Bituli
CB Cam Sutton
S Nigel Warrior
P Trevor Daniel
KR Evan Berry

Sutton can't even get dressed out for games. He is on the I.R. I see on the sidelines each and every game wearing street clothes.
It will be difficult for him to crack the starting line up, once he is on the field. He may not even get his first start for 3 or 4 seasons.

QB Josh Dobbs
RB Alvin Kamara
RB John Kelly
DE Derek Barnett
LB Darrin Kirkland Jr.
LB Daniel Bituli
CB Cam Sutton
S Nigel Warrior
P Trevor Daniel
KR Evan Berry

Well D4H Dk Jr, cam, and berry were hurt, warrior and bituli were Newbys, Trevor Daniel is a punter, we did have Jalen Hurd (even though he Kelly was better, but still) Dobbs, Kamara, and Barnett all had a great year last year. Butch jones sucks but there's the reality to your post and no way all of those guys are probowlers maybe 3. Dk will never make it to the pros, he's injury prone as it gets and neither will be Evan berry, same reason. Cam can't stay healthy for sh** either

Last edited:
To show how INEPT Butch Jones was: Derek Barnett will probably win the Defensive Rookie of the Year and Alvin Kamara will probably win the Offensive Rookie of the year !! Aaaannd still NO EAST title !!

yeah, he'll never make it in the NFL,

What are you talking about?

People don't need to get so defensive. The reality is he was going up against a 3rd string LT yesterday. This is a fact. He played well. This is also a fact. Live with it and don't try to make it into something else.

Barnett's just another excellent pass rusher on a defense absolutely full of them. Its kind of overshadowed him, but its a lot of fun to watch the eagles play this year.

VN Store

Back