Oregon State reached out to Butch Jones!

I really doubt that but if they did, and he turned them down, than he is even more foolish than I thought. That is probably going to be his only chance to catch on with a team that is in a power 5 conference this year.

Reactions: 1 person
I really doubt that but if they did, and he turned them down, than he is even more foolish than I thought. That is probably going to be his only chance to catch on with a team that is in a power 5 conference this year.

Agree

He is smart. He wants to retire on our buyout.

Its a start. Lets start campaining for botch to take a good paying job so we can use his buyout money for a new coach.

You didn’t read the article you posted. Says Butch turned it down.

Wow, he's got a set, I'll say that. He has to look for comparable employment to keep the buyout coming. Turning down positions could let us off the hook if he ends up not coaching. Keep making those questionable game day decisions, coach!

Reactions: 3 people
This would be awesome. I hope they keep offering him more and more until he takes it

Hmmmmmm... so the clause about trying to find gainful employment to offset the buyout. Wonder if he keeps turning down “overtures” that could be construed as bad faith to comply with the clause? Honestly have no idea.

That will probably be the only Power 5 offer he gets. He's got a lot of nerve and arrogance to think anyone else in P5 will want him.

He is smart. He wants to retire on our buyout.

It is suppose in be in his contract to do due diligence in finding a comparable job. If he sits back and does that, it could possibly lower his buyout IF Tennessee has the guts to challenge it.

His buyout supposedly requires him to reasonably seek employment elsewhere. If he overtly turns a job down, I think he loses money from the buyout. Legit legal minds please intervene here.

Waiting on the Florida job?😜

tumblr_mzg1ynul7E1s36aafo1_500.gif

VN Store

Back