Wide receivers help, please!!!

temptn

I think one of our biggest problems is the receivers. Dropped passes, wrong routes, two in the same area, lazy routes, not getting separation (every pass is a jump ball), communications, etc.

Who was the receivers coach when Peyton was playing?

Can we the them back?

I think one of our biggest problems is the receivers. Dropped passes, wrong routes, two in the same area, lazy routes, not getting separation (every pass is a jump ball), communications, etc.

Can we the them back?

You’re just discovering that there’s little talent and no experience at WR? Some of said that while others were blindly blaming Dormady

WR as a group are almost as bad as OL and that's bad. Lack of talent and poor coaching is a bad combination. And one of the few kids with ability, the coaches refuse to get them the ball even once in a game (Byrd).

Can we the them back?

Pat Washington ain't coming back. He is TE coach at South Carolina.

He was let go with Sanders after 2005 season.

Can we the them back?

Another part of having wrs making plays is to call downfield plays. We actually had decent success the few times yesterday we did go beyond 10 yards.

So..during the game one of the announcers made a comment that went kind of like this:

"How do you have a read/pass option offense and use the pass option while all of your wide outs are blocking??"...paraphrased..but yeah......

Reactions: 2 people

Can we the them back?

I just dont think your 5 star WRs are comming to Tennessee while we run this stupid read option offense. I hope the next coach (Mullen) goes back to the pro style offense like we should be. Then you will get your better QBs and WRs comming here.

So..during the game one of the announcers made a comment that went kind of like this:

"How do you have a read/pass option offense and use the pass option while all of your wide outs are blocking??"...paraphrased..but yeah......

They really should have flash cards for Huard and these other announcers of Jones turning purple when they ask questions of this nature.

Can we the them back?

Peyton has always coached his receivers. Look at his pregame routine with Marvin Harrison and Reggie Wayne.

VN Store

Back