Wow Kamara killing it

Proves beyond a shadow of a doubt that butch is/was the worst coach in America!!!

And Kamera is a team player to stay around and put up with the crap.

Reactions: 16 people
He was the back up behind Hurd.

Butch didn’t play the better players.

Just let that sink in for a minute.

Reactions: 11 people
Further proves Butch's inability to develop and use NFL caliber talent.

I mean seriously, even if you gave him the 5 stars Bama gets, he would still find a way for them to not play up to their potential.

Reactions: 4 people
He's killing it for me in fantasy. Glad to see him performing so well. He's the perfect fit in Sean Peyton's offense.

Reactions: 1 person
He was the back up behind Hurd.

Butch didn’t play the better players.

Just let that sink in for a minute.

We all thought Hurd was great in 2015. I'm not gonna pretend like that wasn't the consensus around here 2 years ago.

However, there was no excuse for Alvin to not play more. We all could see even in 2015 that Alvin was AT WORST the 3rd best player on our offense (after Dobbs and Hurd). There was no excuse for him not playing a lot more. Especially given the fact Kamara was such an outstanding receiver. He should have been on the field just as much as Hurd and Dobbs.

There was no excuse for why Alvin didn't play significantly more than he did under Butch Jones.

Reactions: 5 people
Further proves Butch's inability to develop and use NFL caliber talent.

I mean seriously, even if you gave him the 5 stars Bama gets, he would still find a way for them to not play up to their potential.

Exactly.

Just wait till our players from the 2015-16 teams get to the NFL.

People will be shocked by just how much talent Butch Jones wasted.

It'll be considered criminal that we only won 9 games with that much talent.

Kamara's success directly and positively related to Coach Jones. First, he recruited him and worked with him to grow out of the problems at Bama. He had to manage some stud running backs to try and get the best out of them.

I would agree Butch's inability to solve the Offensive Line woes should be legitimately laid on Butch. If we had better than average, top ten, lines with Dobbs and other skill players, we would be two time winners of the National Championship. Kamara or Dobbs might have been our first Heisman.

He's so much better than even I thought.

Special special player.

Can be the one of the best ever in the NFL.

See this is where you lose anyone wanting a mature conversation. Best ever in the NFL? He's good and nobody has ever said differently since he started carrying the ball more at UT, but **** dude, settle down with the Marshall Faulk and best ever in the NFL bs.

Reactions: 2 people
He's so much better than even I thought.

Special special player.

Can be the one of the best ever in the NFL.

Yet you never said one damn thing about him playing at Tennessee. To the contrary, you argued with anybody and everybody who dared suggest that Kamara should take some carries/touches away from your beloved Jalen Hurd, who you said over and over again was the best running back in the country.....the “Calvin Johnson of running backs” I do believe is how you put it, whatever the hell that means.

We all thought Hurd was great in 2015. I'm not gonna pretend like that wasn't the consensus around here 2 years ago.

However, there was no excuse for Alvin to not play more. We all could see even in 2015 that Alvin was AT WORST the 3rd best player on our offense (after Dobbs and Hurd). There was no excuse for him not playing a lot more. Especially given the fact Kamara was such an outstanding receiver. He should have been on the field just as much as Hurd and Dobbs.

There was no excuse for why Alvin didn't play significantly more than he did under Butch Jones.

This.

Was Kamara drastically underused at UT? Yes. But let’s not play revisionist history and act as if there was not a significant hype surrounding Hurd. Butch’s mistake was just not realizing a litttle but sooner.

This.

Was Kamara drastically underused at UT? Yes. But let’s not play revisionist history and act as if there was not a significant hype surrounding Hurd. Butch’s mistake was just not realizing a litttle but sooner.

After awhile, you could practically feel the miles adding up on Hurd's legs. We ran that dude into the ground.

A good coach would have utilized both Hurd and Kamara's talents. See Sean Payton also with Mark Ingram.

Reactions: 2 people

Butch system only allows for ONE skill player on the field at a time.

Kamara's success directly and positively related to Coach Jones. First, he recruited him and worked with him to grow out of the problems at Bama. He had to manage some stud running backs to try and get the best out of them.

I would agree Butch's inability to solve the Offensive Line woes should be legitimately laid on Butch. If we had better than average, top ten, lines with Dobbs and other skill players, we would be two time winners of the National Championship. Kamara or Dobbs might have been our first Heisman.

Demonstrably false. Kamara was wone of the best RBs coming out of HS. In fact, he was the #1 APB. Then he went to Alabama and community college. Kamara was developed and ready to go way before Butch got hold of him.

VN Store

Back