Nigel Warrior

rjd970

Anyone else love watching him play?

This kid is going to be a star. Plays with an attitude and brings the pain when hitting.

The next coach is going to have a good one here.

Reactions: 13 people
Lets hope he stays and doesn't transfer at the thought of a Norvell or equal mid major budget safe hire coming in..

Reactions: 1 person
That kid is a stud...he plays with raw attitude...NFL in his future...

He's probably the biggest star NFL player on our roster right now.

The other two NFL stars will be Daniel Bituli and Trey Smith.

Reactions: 2 people
Makes me wonder about Stanley Morgan Jr, and Ced Wilson. What happened? Oh I remember some issues with Cedric Sr now.
Wilson Jr is at Boise St. I watched him on TV late last evening. Morgan Jr is at Nebraska where is was slated as the go-to receiver. I have not seen him play. The "world's best recruiter" was unable to sign either.

Wilson Jr is at Boise St. I watched him on TV late last evening. Morgan Jr is at Nebraska where is was slated as the go-to receiver. I have not seen him play. The "world's best recruiter" was unable to sign either.

For the last freakin’ time, the Stanley Morgan Jr that plays for Nebraska is not related to the UT legend who only had daughters.

For the last freakin’ time, the Stanley Morgan Jr that plays for Nebraska is not related to the UT legend who only had daughters.

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me turd breath. I don't see where I ever said there was a relationship to anyone. I answered a question about Stanley Morgan Jr. Please crawl back into your own sphincter.

Excuuuuuuuuuuuuse me turd breath. I don't see where I ever said there was a relationship to anyone. I answered a question about Stanley Morgan Jr. Please crawl back into your own sphincter.

I’m not responding or accusing you of anything........

Nigel reminds me a lot of Janzen Jackson on the field and thankfully ONLY on the field.

VN Store

Back